kyasarintsu's Recent Activity

1. kyasarintsu rated Laura's post Agree in the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced, Releasing June 23rd, 2022.

Hesse's Sonic is my favourite contemporary take on the character. Don't really have any major complaints other than I think some of the...

Jul 4, 2022 at 11:31 AM
  2. kyasarintsu liked DefinitiveDubs's post in the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

Sonic 06 already has a great soundtrack. If it had a great story, great voice acting, and great graphics on top of that, would it be a...

Jul 3, 2022 at 6:51 AM
  3. kyasarintsu replied to the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced, Releasing June 23rd, 2022.

I know it's to make it instantly understandable, but slapping the games' logos on the characters faces ruins the charm of that SpongeBob...

Jul 2, 2022 at 11:55 AM
  4. kyasarintsu replied to the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced, Releasing June 23rd, 2022.

Including the 8-bit games would have been cool. They don't get top billing so I wouldn't mind if they just got basic emulation. Just...

Jul 2, 2022 at 12:56 AM
  5. kyasarintsu replied to the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

I love the US present Stardust Speedway. It evokes an incredibly memorable image to me of just running through winding roads in the sky,...

Jun 30, 2022 at 11:21 AM
  6. kyasarintsu replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

Her design is a little alien. I like it.

Jun 29, 2022