Agree 0 6
Informative 0 5
Useful 0 2
Birthday:
September 21
Spin Dashing

Koutoni

Here In The Bubble, Female, from England

I probably make absurdly dumb posts here but I don’t want to give the place up (even if I dislike xenforo for a lot of reasons) Sep 22, 2020 at 3:15 PM

Koutoni was last seen:
Sep 25, 2020 at 12:21 AM
    1. Koutoni
      Koutoni
      I probably make absurdly dumb posts here but I don’t want to give the place up (even if I dislike xenforo for a lot of reasons)
    2. Koutoni
    3. sonicfan1994pl
    4. sonicfan1994pl
      sonicfan1994pl
      Anti-LGBT people? Or anti-race(racists) people?
      1. Koutoni
        Koutoni
        Anti-immigration, and generally people from other countries. Aka toxic “patriots” which are quite horribly common here. :(
        Sep 2, 2020
    5. sonicfan1994pl
      1. Koutoni
        Koutoni
        Hmm? Oh, I was referring to the hypocrisy of lazy British xenophobes everywhere. :(
        Sep 1, 2020
      2. Koutoni
        Koutoni
        As for why I was unable to respond earlier, I fell asleep. Btw, question, favourite 2D Sonic game?
        Sep 1, 2020
    6. sonicfan1994pl
      sonicfan1994pl
      And yes I'm from Poland you guessed it very well.
      1. Koutoni
        Koutoni
        I’m from (Not-So-)Great Britain. The place that the natives take you guys way too much for granted :(
        Sep 1, 2020
    7. sonicfan1994pl
      sonicfan1994pl
      I'm still pending member.
      1. Koutoni
        Koutoni
        Oh. You seem okay enough to me, if you ever want to resubmit for validation feel free to PM me (if that’s possible beforehand) and I’ll have a look if you’re going wrong somewhere.
        Sep 1, 2020
      2. Koutoni
        Koutoni
        You can also reply to comments using the comment button underneath yours; this makes a profile conversation flow a lot easier
        Sep 1, 2020
    8. sonicfan1994pl
      sonicfan1994pl
      Great I'll be waiting because I didn't notice any new comments after Mar 8, 2020 about what if Sega was more like Nintendo I mean If Sega didn't make so many poor business decisions would they be making consoles today.
      1. Koutoni
        Koutoni
        I mean I dunno why you don’t respond to it if you have something new to say on the topic. Bumping is fine in that kind of case normally, at least on most places I’ve seen
        Sep 1, 2020
    9. sonicfan1994pl
    10. Koutoni
      Koutoni
      Might clean up any wording ambiguities I see on the S2-proto parts of the wiki or whatever needs updating to current stuff.
      1. Koutoni
        Koutoni
        Anything to help out is helpful really, I suppose.
        Aug 29, 2020
  • About

Birthday:
    September 21
    Spin Dashing
    Current Project:
    Nothing yet.
    National Flag:
    gb
    Hey, I'm Courtney.... Therefore I guess I have an unoriginal username (a literal Japanese interpretation as if it was put in Google Translate), but it's not totally nonsensical I suppose, so eh.

Been interested particularly in the Sonic 2 prototypes ever since I started playing the games - about the middle of 2016 or so. I've also beaten Sonic 1/2 on real hardware (though failed to collect any of the emeralds on the latter, the stages make my eyes go screwy) which happens to be a PAL-I model 1, 1601-05. Also considering buying a Mega-CD and 32X eventually when I have the money but I doubt that's anytime soon, lol. (Oh, I'm also somewhat acquainted with Ravenfreak and Danika...)

Anyway, enough about my Sonic-related stuff. I'm from the UK (a region where Sega stuff is pretty easy to find physically thank goodness), an INFP-T, and likely to feel kinda stupid because I do around places with actually intelligent people... I'm nearly 19, and grew up with older things around me all my life, starting with a SNES and a GameBoy. My favourite band happens to be Feeder, probably never heard of them unless you're from the UK and/or played a PS1/2 Gran Turismo game in a PAL region. Haven't exactly had the best internet history but I'd like to put that aside really, old shenanigans from some years ago are old (and not letting go of them much until somewhat recently, even if I can't truly do so deep down - nice job autism+ADD - was a big mistake), heh.

I might have gone on a random tangent again... sorry - I have a really bad habit of overwriting and it generally coming across as mindless, contextless drivel. Ugh.

On a side note, I've always liked reading up on things and taking in random snippets of info for whatever purpose despite being unable to logically apply it, and this place's wiki has always piqued my interest a lot to be fair.

See ya around I suppose~

Signature

Yesterday no one, today you're a star, do you know who you are / There's a hurricane coming so find a place that's safe to go