KobaBeach's Recent Activity

1. KobaBeach replied to the thread Sonic the Hedgehog (Prototype).

Mao Mao's one of my favorite characters and Max from Sam and Max is also kind of an adorable little piece of shit so complete assholes...

Jan 15, 2021 at 12:10 PM
  2. KobaBeach rated Blue Blood's post Agree in the thread Sonic Netflix series.

[IMG] Also them.

Jan 14, 2021 at 3:33 AM
  3. KobaBeach liked BlackHole's post in the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

[IMG] So, this is Final Egg from Sonic Adventure. When questioned on it, Evan Stanley noted that it was specifically called that in the...

Jan 14, 2021 at 3:30 AM
  4. KobaBeach replied to the thread The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge..

That extended coil is such a silly special effect but I love it. Really puts the "fuck you" aura of that spring in full display.

Jan 14, 2021 at 3:27 AM
  5. KobaBeach rated Black Squirrel's post Informative in the thread The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge..

Rad Mobile was the first video game to feature Sonic the Hedgehog. Except for when it wasn't:...

Jan 14, 2021 at 3:24 AM
  6. KobaBeach rated Laura's post Agree in the thread How would you remake Sonic Adventure for today?.

I'd like this a lot too, but it would require a lot of work to do. It isn't something you can easily just put in.

Jan 14, 2021 at 2:55 AM
  7. KobaBeach Dreaming about a driven life on Saturn. »

Jan 11, 2021
  8. KobaBeach set their home page.

https://leomon.carrd.com

Jan 11, 2021