Kob's Recent Activity

1. Kob replied to the thread Mega Drive Mini 2 Announced (Includes Mega CD Games).

More unveils coming today at the top of the hour via this stream: [MEDIA]

Aug 11, 2022 at 1:22 PM
  2. Kob rated Pobert-Eii's post Informative in the thread Art Sonic CD Opening: Cleaned & Upscaled (...and a neat discovery!).

ok so i was looking at old sonic coverage when i found a clip of the sonic cd intro... but telecined in 1993 now this is super important...

vlcsnap-2022-08-10-11h22m56s607.png vlcsnap-2022-08-10-11h25m21s321.png vlcsnap-2022-08-10-11h26m32s723.png snapshot.jpg Aug 11, 2022 at 12:48 PM
  3. Kob rated Davether's post Informative in the thread Sonic Origins Collection - General Thread.

I own the Switch version, so I just tried inputting the code via handheld mode's touchscreen; no dice. I noticed that a lot of the new...

Aug 9, 2022 at 12:57 PM
  4. Kob rated Iggy for Short's post Agree in the thread Sonic Origins Collection - General Thread.

My compromise would just be having a cheat menu that each option pops into once you've used the code at least once. Everyone still gets...

Aug 7, 2022 at 5:54 PM
  5. Kob rated kyasarintsu's post Agree in the thread Sonic Origins Collection - General Thread.

I really don't like having all of these things hidden behind layers of obscure passwords. Why can't we just unlock this stuff with our...

Aug 7, 2022 at 5:50 PM
  6. Kob rated Harper's post Informative in the thread Sonic Origins Collection - General Thread.

No one has mentioned it so far. Inputting 4, 1, 2, 6 twice in 3&K will give you all of the Super Emeralds. You'll hear the Emerald sound...

Aug 6, 2022 at 12:08 PM
  7. Kob liked astroblema's post in the thread Sonic Origins Collection - General Thread.

"The seven good kine are seven years; and the seven good ears are seven years: the dream is one." (Genesis 41:26)

Aug 6, 2022 at 12:08 PM
  8. Kob rated big smile's post Agree in the thread Sonic Origins Collection - General Thread.

I’m sad the patch doesn’t let you replay a completed save file. Mobile S1 & 2 has this option, so it’s puzzling that it’s not in...

Aug 5, 2022
  9. Kob rated D.A. Garden's post Informative in the thread Sonic Origins Collection - General Thread.

Seeing that list of bug fixes is quite promising, although there are still a number of issues (some that you can encounter almost every...

Aug 5, 2022
  10. Kob rated HEDGESMFG's post Informative in the thread Sonic Origins Collection - General Thread.

So I figured this justified its own post... 1. Every Music, level mod I've used so far works. No issues at all yet. Unfortunately, upon...

Aug 5, 2022