kitsunebi's Recent Activity

1. kitsunebi replied to the thread Sega's European studios are extremely underrated..

I can't speak for Europe, as I'm not sure what games were marketed or popular there, but in the USA at least, Atlus (along with Nippon...

May 14, 2022 at 2:00 AM
  2. kitsunebi replied to the thread SEGA References in pop culture..

Yeah, though I imagine when Sonic shows up in a Mario Olympics game, it's due to a licensing agreement. Pretty sure Nintendo wasn't...

May 14, 2022 at 12:02 AM
  3. kitsunebi replied to the thread SEGA References in pop culture..

I wonder how Sega feels about their characters being used in a Mario Bros. game...

May 13, 2022 at 11:55 PM
  4. kitsunebi replied to the thread Sega's European studios are extremely underrated..

I guess it depends on their age/what games they're familiar with. Atlus has been around since the Famicom, but I don't remember...

May 13, 2022 at 10:32 PM
  5. kitsunebi replied to the thread Sega's European studios are extremely underrated..

I'm sure others may feel differently, but when I think of Sega, I'm thinking first party and excluding all of the various independent...

May 13, 2022 at 2:22 PM
  6. kitsunebi replied to the thread The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge..

I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this...maybe there IS no appropriate place to post this...but something truly...

May 12, 2022 at 9:40 AM