Agree 42 394
Informative 7 78
Useful 0 8

Following 2

Followers 1

Birthday:
May 4

Papa Rafi

One on one, I wanna play that game toniiight ♪, Male, from Detroit, Michigan, USA

Oldbie
Papa Rafi was last seen:
Apr 15, 2024
    1. There are no messages on Papa Rafi's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 4
    user_field_current-project:
    Fatherhood, husband...hood and a few mobile apps.
    National Flag:
    us
    Who am I?? Well I'm glad you asked....

...or maybe you didn't....

Formerly known as 'Kenji-san', I've been more of a drifter of the community, for the past, oh say....seventeen years. I started off at SFHQ and the Moogle Cavern circa 2000 and found my way to Area 51 around the following year then Sonic Cult when IT took over. Ever since that fateful day in 2001, I've been addicted to the research scene. I even tried my own hand at a research site, called Stardust Speedway Zone From 2002 to the Spring of 2006; the latter year of which is when I decided to leave the research stuff to the big dogs and figured it'd be best for my site to instead focus on my music (I did a lot of remixes and MIDI renditions back then), which is when it became SSZ Music. Finally, I stepped away from the community altogether around 2007, to continue my education and try getting one of those "life" things, though I still continued to lurk off and on.
    These days, I'm happily married with two beautiful kids, and I now work for myself. I'd say I did alright, on that "life" thing. :P

Signature

You have approximately 5 seconds to stop looking at this signature.

Are you done yet?

Why are you still here? Go away!

BRUH! On Gawd. Quit lookin' at my sig!