don't click here

Jucei's Recent Activity

1. Jucei liked CharlaChale's post in the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

For another standalone Shadow game I'd like the proposed Maekawa plot where it's basically Megaman Zero but with Shadow. (Hell, if it's...

Apr 22, 2024 at 4:04 AM
  2. Jucei liked Spamitex's post in the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

I believe in world peace, and this is how we'll get it [IMG]

Apr 22, 2024 at 4:04 AM
  3. Jucei liked charcoal's post in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

Midori has given it her seal of approval, which legitimizes this quite a bit. [ATTACH]

image.png Apr 22, 2024 at 3:58 AM
  4. Jucei liked HEDGESMFG's post in the thread Sonic CD's Mysterious Cut R2 Level Discussion - Post Origins Edition.

Well, for what it's worth, there's a good chance redbook versions of past tracks still exist in some unreleased form as well, as the...

Apr 21, 2024 at 8:29 PM
  5. Jucei rated ScarlyNight's post Informative in the thread Sonic XG has returned !.

Nothing from XG stage-wise is making the cut and that's mainly due to the fact that the current iteration of XG is for the most part...

Apr 20, 2024 at 8:25 PM
  6. Jucei rated Sparks's post Agree in the thread The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge..

Can they please just redesign Sonics mouth on these official models

Apr 20, 2024 at 8:17 PM
  7. Jucei liked Kilo's post in the thread The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge..

The Japanese Sonic Twitter account released a new render for Sonic's 33rd anniversary [IMG] Overall this a massive step up from 2022's...

upload_2024-4-20_9-28-22.png Apr 20, 2024 at 8:17 PM
  8. Jucei rated Kilo's post Informative in the thread The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge..

Just added a feature to my hack to see invisible blocks in a debug build rather than debug mode (Mostly because I removed it) and I...

upload_2024-4-15_23-9-19.png upload_2024-4-15_23-12-43.png Apr 20, 2024 at 8:16 PM
  9. Jucei rated Crimson Neo's post Agree in the thread Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe Thread (& Knuckles).

I love how Sonic is showing results of character development he got from the first two movies.

Apr 20, 2024 at 8:15 PM
  10. Jucei liked Sonic Warrior TJ's post in the thread Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe Thread (& Knuckles).

A clip from the first episode has appeared and it haves best boy Ozzy. [MEDIA] Some of it's cheesy, yeah, but I love these more casual...

Apr 20, 2024 at 8:13 PM
  11. Jucei liked Zephyr's post in the thread Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe Thread (& Knuckles).

I forgot that 'Wachowski' is Tom's last name, so at first I thought you were referring to the creators of the Matrix. All connected.

Apr 20, 2024 at 8:12 PM
  12. Jucei liked Kilo's post in the thread Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe Thread (& Knuckles).

Saw a fun theory, that ultimately I don't believe will end up being true, but is fun to think about. Maddie states in the first movie...

Apr 20, 2024 at 8:11 PM
  13. Jucei liked Gestalt's post in the thread Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe Thread (& Knuckles).

If they give Shadow a gun: [ATTACH]

keanu.png Apr 20, 2024 at 8:10 PM
  14. Jucei liked Crimson Neo's post in the thread Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe Thread (& Knuckles).

[IMG][IMG] I guess it was destiny.

Apr 20, 2024 at 8:09 PM
  15. Jucei liked Sonic5993's post in the thread Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe Thread (& Knuckles).

This image is older than most Sonic fans currently on the Internet.

Apr 20, 2024 at 8:09 PM