don't click here

Johney's Recent Activity

1. Johney liked Rafa Stary's post in the thread Sonic CD's Mysterious Cut R2 Level Discussion - Post Origins Edition.

It's hard for me to believe that 1 year later the community is still so engaged in this mystery, it's really good to see the fans'...

Apr 22, 2024 at 5:12 PM
  2. Johney rated Mr. Cornholio's post Agree in the thread Sonic CD's Mysterious Cut R2 Level Discussion - Post Origins Edition.

This bit of info from the 2011 remake is still a neat find! It might lend some credibility to the idea that Sega might have the tracks...

Apr 21, 2024 at 1:43 AM
  3. Johney liked HEDGESMFG's post in the thread Sonic CD's Mysterious Cut R2 Level Discussion - Post Origins Edition.

Well, for what it's worth, there's a good chance redbook versions of past tracks still exist in some unreleased form as well, as the...

Apr 20, 2024 at 10:52 PM
  4. Johney replied to the thread Sonic CD's Mysterious Cut R2 Level Discussion - Post Origins Edition.

Right, I was thinking about that as well after posting, but didn't mention it at the time due to my excitement. I do recommend looking...

Apr 20, 2024 at 6:53 PM
  5. Johney attached a file to the thread Sonic CD's Mysterious Cut R2 Level Discussion - Post Origins Edition.

So uh, I think the mystery of the music of DD is finally solved, some folks I know, Makasina555 and Giganto were poking around with the...

R1Ametadata.PNG R1Dmetadata.PNG R3Ametadata.PNG R3Dmetadata.PNG Apr 19, 2024 at 8:55 PM