don't click here

John Chrysler's Recent Activity

1. John Chrysler rated Devon's post Useful in the thread Everything That I Know About Sonic the Hedgehog's Source Code.

So, there is this document that is found in the Sega CD documentation that lists some memory addresses in RAM for the BIOS. [IMG]...

Mar 4, 2024 at 4:54 AM
  2. John Chrysler rated aria's post Informative in the thread SonAR - Hosted by SeanieB.

This probably seems like a weird bump, but the site doesn’t work together at all anymore and seems to redirect to some scam/malware...

Mar 4, 2024 at 4:52 AM
  3. John Chrysler rated Zephyr's post Agree in the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

Yeah, people call Nintendo's shit out all the time. If someone wants to bring up Nintendo and remasters in order to deflect criticism...

Mar 3, 2024 at 3:16 AM
  4. John Chrysler rated HammerKirby's post Agree in the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

Nintendo definitely gets called out for this too (Have you ever visited a Nintendo community before? I specifically remember Tropical...

Mar 3, 2024 at 3:14 AM
  5. John Chrysler rated Antheraea's post Agree in the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

I think claiming that an S3&K remake from scratch is worth like $10 is kind of ridiculous, given that it wasn't as if Stealth and co had...

Mar 3, 2024 at 3:07 AM
  6. John Chrysler rated PhazonHopper's post Informative in the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

My very reasonable expectation is 28 levels, 46 new boss fights, 8 new playable Shadows, and the game also rewards you with real life...

Mar 1, 2024 at 2:27 AM
  7. John Chrysler rated MykonosFan's post Agree in the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

Look, I know there isn't much else to talk about with this game right now, but Pontac and Graff discussion is a bit beyond the scope of...

Mar 1, 2024 at 2:23 AM
  8. John Chrysler rated Londinium's post Agree in the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

Get back to work

Feb 28, 2024 at 6:49 AM