Jason's Recent Activity

1. Jason liked Cooljerk's post in the thread I call it... KOStana....

[IMG] (pronounced "chaos katana") Finally this thing works so I can show it off. Been working on this on and off for a few months...

Dec 15, 2019 at 1:38 PM
  2. Jason rated Billy's post Agree in the thread New Sonic Holiday animation.

I think this image I stole from Reddit sums up my thoughts: [IMG]

Dec 13, 2019 at 8:51 PM
  3. Jason replied to the thread New Sonic Holiday animation.

According to Geoff, Sega pulled whatever Sonic thing was supposed to be at the Game Awards. And thus, the prospect of Chao's return goes...

Dec 13, 2019 at 1:13 PM
  4. Jason rated JRokujuushi's post Informative in the thread Sonic the Hedgehog (2020) movie.

Most of the sources seem to trace back to users on Reddit so make of that what you will, but several sites are reporting that the...

Dec 13, 2019 at 6:29 AM
  5. Jason rated Aerosol's post Agree in the thread Sonic the Hedgehog (2020) movie.

Huh. Run them into the ground to save your disaster Paramount. For shame.

Dec 13, 2019 at 3:55 AM
  6. Jason replied to the thread New Sonic Holiday animation.

There's some official merch right now. No Chao Fighter, but still.

Dec 12, 2019 at 10:07 PM
  7. Jason attached a file to the thread New Sonic Holiday animation.

OMG Eggman's mustache topknot. And the Chao with the mustache. And the penguin eyebrows. This is precious.

Screenshot_20191212-161310.png Dec 12, 2019 at 9:14 PM
  8. Jason replied to the thread New Sonic Holiday animation.

Tin foiled, I think it looks like SA2 Chao Garden. Wonder if they'll sell Chao plushies for this :V. Definitely Chao-related. This is...

Dec 11, 2019 at 6:19 PM
  9. Jason replied to the thread Streets of Rage 4.

Parenting has not been kind to Adam's face. If this game takes place ten years after the trilogy he should be like 34. Black may crack,...

Dec 10, 2019 at 10:08 PM
  10. Jason replied to the thread Bayonetta/Vanquish 10th Anniversary Bundle (PS4/Xbox One).

It's an excuse to bundle games from the same dev with PC versions. Unleashed/Colors/Generations bundle would be great, but in...

Dec 9, 2019
  11. Jason replied to the thread Sonic Adventure Music Experience UK - 8th Dec 2019.

One thing that disappoints me about these live shows is that they can't seem to ever get a full band. I understand if maybe you can't...

Dec 9, 2019