ItalianForce's Recent Activity

1. ItalianForce replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

Oh god…could he have gotten his wires crossed and really meant Eggmanland?

Jul 2, 2022 at 3:13 PM
  2. ItalianForce replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

Didn’t the guy from the IGN Q&A mention that you can change your finisher at the end of the homing attack from the skill tree? Like you...

Jul 1, 2022 at 1:33 AM
  3. ItalianForce replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

I truly believe there is no chance that with 28 stages each one would have its own theme. It’s way more likely we’d get 7 themes with 4...

Jun 30, 2022 at 4:52 AM
  4. ItalianForce replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

Yeah I had a feeling it was a result of them just wanting to show off what the Dreamcast could do. I suppose it was just the trend of...

Jun 29, 2022 at 6:08 PM
  5. ItalianForce liked Blue Spikeball's post in the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

They wanted to push the hardware and do more realistic environments that couldn't be done on previous systems. They also implemented hub...

Jun 29, 2022 at 5:47 PM
  6. ItalianForce replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

I don’t mean to keep driving us off topic, but on the subject of human characters in the Sonic universe, I always wanted to know why the...

Jun 29, 2022 at 4:18 PM