Sep 19, 1996 (Age: 27)

HyperGogeta

Pending Member, Male, 27, from Columbus, Ohio

Pending Member
HyperGogeta was last seen:
Aug 2, 2011
    1. Ultra_Gizmo_64
      Ultra_Gizmo_64
      What accounts are you using on SSMB and Sega Forums?
    2. GamingMisfit
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 19, 1996 (Age: 27)
    user_field_other-contact-info:
    My email as listed above or to the side or whatevers, [email protected], or if you want my phone, send me a PM. My name on DeviantArt is HyperGogeta, and I'm there 15/24 of the day. Or just PM me here!
    user_field_current-project:
    I can't hack, but I'm a heck-a great artist, and I don't have a website.
    National Flag:
    us
    Not mych to say here :P <br />
    Most of the action in my life started to cool down Last Year.. so its been pretty boring.<br />
    Well, my favorite school year that I actually enjoyed and would go through 1000 times more with the choice would be Yorktown Middle School, up in Ohio. That was just the best. (THE BEst, brUH) I met my brothers there, Victor and De'dre.<br />
    <br />
    My favorite artist are Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Eminem, Atmosphere, and K otix in that order. But I LISTEN to a lil bit of Birdman and Drake. <br />
    <br />
    I love a good race, as I tried to manipulate Sonic when I was younger, and even though I could never perfectly nail it, 1 thing I always got right was Running and Racing. I join track every year, and people literaly BEG me to join football time after time if me telling them NO. I hate school football, and prefer it just freeplay with no rules.<br />
    <br />
    I'm trying to look for a job, Krogers or DONalds to start me off.<br />
    <br />
    I draw a lot of Sonic, and my favorite Character is Jet the Hawk, and my favorite game of all time ever is Sonic Riders Zero Gravity. <br />
    Other games I play is Kingdom Hearts, l4d 1 &amp; 2, prototype, Halo Reach, and inrfamous. Halo is THE ONLY Shooter I play. Oh, and I love EVERY Sonic game ever, except Sonic 2. <br />
    Fuck you, Tails.<br />
    <br />
    And my least favorite game is Sonic 2, and Catherine for ps3 and 360. I FUCKIN HATE FUCKIN PUZZLES. Except real life puzzles. they cool.<br />
    <br />
    Oh, and I'm pretty good with Gimp. My favorite movie is Turner and Hootch, and my favorite food is Mangoes. THE SWEETEST FOOD EVER. But overall, thats about it, and I except any questions :P

Talking, laughing, debating, PS3, Wii, Gameboy, Sonic, GAMECUBE, running, pumpin iron, buying clothes (what? A guy cant like clothes?), MANLY CLOTHes, riding bikes, swimming

Signature

Hey. Don't think
    I won't drop the F-Bomb.