High Fidelity's Recent Activity

1. High Fidelity rated Chaos Rush's post Agree in the thread Green Hill Zone. How many times has it shown up?.

They’re not the same people.

Jul 1, 2022 at 1:41 PM
  2. High Fidelity replied to the thread Green Hill Zone. How many times has it shown up?.

spot on

Jul 1, 2022 at 2:25 AM
  3. High Fidelity rated Sonic5993's post Agree in the thread Green Hill Zone. How many times has it shown up?.

I feel its more of a case of expectations and precedent in the case of Sonic. Kirby fans don't complain about going through Green...

Jul 1, 2022 at 2:25 AM
  4. High Fidelity replied to the thread Green Hill Zone. How many times has it shown up?.

My god, I'm always stunned by collision chaos's gorgeousness every time I see screenshots. I think SEGA's insistence on Green Hill is...

Jun 30, 2022 at 9:36 PM
  5. High Fidelity replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

Seeing/hearing about green hill/chemical plant re-use is a bit disappointing. I dunno, I'm back to being a bit meh about this game...

Jun 30, 2022 at 9:33 PM
  6. High Fidelity liked Prototype's post in the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

Have a scale which varied depending on the ratio of "green land" to "roboticized land", and your score, bonuses, or path from any given...

Jun 26, 2022 at 12:53 PM
  7. High Fidelity replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

haha I have to be the one and say I absolutely hate rock in a Sonic game and always will I respect you guy's love for it though and...

Jun 26, 2022 at 2:45 AM