Flare's Recent Activity

1. Flare liked Turbohog's post in the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

The "memories" stuff is just a lame excuse. If revisiting old levels was really so core to the identity of the game he wouldn't just...

Jul 1, 2022 at 9:23 AM
  2. Flare replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

I really enjoyed City Escape from Generations. Can’t wait to play it again.

Jul 1, 2022 at 9:23 AM
  3. Flare replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

Hate to burst bubbles... but they are not reusing Chemical Plant because of the 'aesthetic'. Yes... but it also is very very likely.

Jun 30, 2022 at 1:39 PM
  4. Flare rated JW.'s post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

I won't be surprised if most of the stages are just remixed content from Generations and Forces. I don't have a problem with asset reuse...

Jun 30, 2022 at 1:31 PM
  5. Flare rated Patrolman's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

Green Hill Chemical Plant Sky Sanctuary *Heavy breathing*

Jun 29, 2022 at 10:52 PM
  6. Flare replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

Don't most game series do this though? Is it that bad? But companies don't think they are doing it wrong haha. It's not that they are...

Jun 29, 2022 at 3:22 PM
  7. Flare replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

[spoiler] So this is floating around Twitter.

Jun 28, 2022 at 3:41 PM
  8. Flare replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

Well didn't expect that... and well Green Hill... I just assume there is some higher up in Sega that requires Green Hill makes an...

Jun 28, 2022 at 2:57 PM
  9. Flare replied to the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced, Releasing June 23rd, 2022.

With all the above said… I’m kinda saddened to see folk on Twitter pile on some design choices as glitches even though you can...

Jun 25, 2022 at 12:47 PM