Multi Battler's Recent Activity

1. Multi Battler replied to the thread The younger fandom, and how they learned from exactly none of our mistakes..

Say what you will, but if someone had shown me the OVA, THAT would have really blown me away. I didn’t hated the 90s cartoons but they...

Feb 28, 2020 at 5:03 AM
  2. Multi Battler rated CynicalSonicGuy's post Agree in the thread The younger fandom, and how they learned from exactly none of our mistakes..

I kinda wish the Phantom Ruby was never a thing. Sonic Team themselves aren't even clear on what the damn thing does since it functions...

Feb 26, 2020 at 9:59 PM
  3. Multi Battler replied to the thread The younger fandom, and how they learned from exactly none of our mistakes..

I think I said it before, but as long as there are gems like the Phantom Ruby anything could happen in between the games. For example,...

Feb 26, 2020 at 9:24 PM
  4. Multi Battler rated Aerosol's post Agree in the thread Sonic 101: History of Sonic posted on official channel..

Oh god yes. Seems to me they're much more willing to spend money on the franchise this year though.

Feb 25, 2020 at 12:25 AM