don't click here

President Zippy's Recent Activity

1. President Zippy replied to the thread Utility ClownMapEd - The Open Source SonMapEd Clone.

Dang, go big or go home! libsonassmd is dope AF :-) I saw your comment on Boost, and although the maintainers insist it's just an...

Apr 14, 2024 at 7:36 PM
  2. President Zippy liked Clownacy's post in the thread Utility ClownMapEd - The Open Source SonMapEd Clone.

v1.1.2 https://github.com/Clownacy/ClownMapEd/releases/tag/v1.1.2 General changes Fixed cycling backwards through sprite pieces getting...

Apr 13, 2024 at 6:48 PM
  3. President Zippy replied to the thread C code review.

1. I thought you were going to follow up with one of us by sending a PM asking to review a specific changelist. I didn't know you meant...

Apr 13, 2024 at 4:39 AM
  4. President Zippy replied to the thread C code review.

1. It costs absolutely nothing to keep variables defined in the function where they are first referenced. 2. One does not simply "pull...

Apr 12, 2024 at 9:57 PM
  5. President Zippy liked Bobblen's post in the thread SonLVL.

A year later, armed with @Devon 's excellent SCD PPZ definitions and @MainMemory 's SCDPCspr program to get the sprite numbers, I've...

upload_2024-3-7_14-6-45.png Apr 10, 2024 at 8:56 PM
  6. President Zippy replied to the thread C code review.

I keep forgetting that not every C programmer is using C99. Regarding your "local data structures", are you talking about a struct...

Apr 10, 2024 at 8:56 PM
  7. President Zippy rated MainMemory's post Agree in the thread C code review.

I don't understand why declaring a variable with static linkage would prevent it from including pointers, that seems totally unrelated.

Apr 10, 2024 at 8:21 PM
  8. President Zippy replied to the thread C code review.

Please don't use preprocessor macros to hold constants. Using const variables will make your debugger sessions much more informative at...

Apr 9, 2024