DeltaWooloo's Recent Activity

1. DeltaWooloo liked Techokami's post in the thread Random Hack/Mini Project Thread.

Decided to cook up a little graphical hack of Sonic 1, to learn the toolchain a bit and to sate my curiousity about an old sprite sheet...

Jun 15, 2021 at 8:55 AM
  2. DeltaWooloo rated Mentski's post Informative in the thread About QSound and headphones....

That's not how QSound works. It is meant to work with a "traditional" speaker setup. They just need to be positioned enough apart for...

Jun 14, 2021 at 9:21 AM
  3. DeltaWooloo rated Pobert-Eii's post Informative in the thread About QSound and headphones....

I hadn't even heard of QSound until I found this thread, where I wound up in a bit of a adventure of 90's "multimedia of the future" and...

Jun 14, 2021 at 9:20 AM
  4. DeltaWooloo rated MrLordSith's post Informative in the thread Sonic the Hedgehog (Prototype).

About a month ago, some unused code in the prototype was found where the code for dying is located. It doesn't work at first since the...

Jun 10, 2021 at 7:37 PM
  5. DeltaWooloo liked LuigiXHero's post in the thread Sonic 1 Character Pak.

New update: [IMG] [IMG] She basically almost done: Common: A - Snail time [Slows down time for 3 seconds for everything except for...

Jun 10, 2021 at 11:06 AM