don't click here

Dek Rollins's Recent Activity

1. Dek Rollins rated DefinitiveDubs's post Agree in the thread New Sonic 2 development lore drop - Genocide/Cyber City palette and art!.

Keep in mind Craig's original background for OOZ was awful and required Yamaguchi to do it himself. CNZ's entire graphics were redone,...

May 25, 2024 at 2:51 AM
  2. Dek Rollins replied to the thread New Sonic 2 development lore drop - Genocide/Cyber City palette and art!.

In my opinion the Brenda Ross zones were scrapped because they look terrible. It's pretty obvious I think. Sonic 2 as released already...

May 24, 2024 at 10:25 PM
  3. Dek Rollins replied to the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

I pretty much only play my Japanese cartridge anymore, so I guess I forgot there were more differences than just the visual effects.

May 24, 2024 at 10:17 PM
  4. Dek Rollins replied to the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

Was it changed in REV01?

May 24, 2024 at 3:10 AM
  5. Dek Rollins replied to the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

With the Sonic 2 halfpipe, I think the mobile remake's real 3D perspective makes them worse than the original for me. Something about...

May 23, 2024 at 6:00 PM
  6. Dek Rollins replied to the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

I've been critical of the mobile remakes since long before Origins was a thing. But really that's beside the point. The topic at hand...

May 23, 2024 at 8:01 AM
  7. Dek Rollins rated Chimpo's post Agree in the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

Correct. Smooth rotation is nauseating.

May 23, 2024 at 6:23 AM
  8. Dek Rollins replied to the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

Sonic 1's special stages are the best of the classics by far. And yeah, I really hope people aren't using the awful Taxman version as...

May 23, 2024 at 3:21 AM
  9. Dek Rollins rated Jaxer's post Agree in the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

Not enough people talk about this. The remake's Special Stages are way more hectic than the Mega Drive original's, and it's not just a...

May 23, 2024 at 3:08 AM
  10. Dek Rollins rated shilz's post Agree in the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

A reminder that the Sonic 1 special stages of the remake aren't an indicator of the original ones at all. They're based on different...

May 23, 2024 at 3:07 AM
  11. Dek Rollins liked kazz's post in the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

No, he's a knucklehead.

May 22, 2024 at 1:50 AM
  12. Dek Rollins rated BenoitRen's post Agree in the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

No, he's gullible.

May 22, 2024 at 1:50 AM
  13. Dek Rollins rated Chimpo's post Agree in the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

I have terrible memory, but can manage S1's stages every time. I only follow one simple rule. Follow the large cluster of rings. I think...

May 20, 2024
  14. Dek Rollins rated Chimpo's post Agree in the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

Blue Spheres is awful.

May 20, 2024