Dek Rollins's Recent Activity

1. Dek Rollins rated Azookara's post Agree in the thread Characterization in the Sonic Franchise.

Sonic in Adventure spends most of the time complaining about Tails, Knuckles or Eggman and spends significant time dissing all three...

Apr 17, 2021 at 3:14 AM
  2. Dek Rollins liked Mana's post in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

These were your own words. You mentioned the 3D gameplay in S3 and K, like it was a 3D platformer and was expected to be played in 3D...

Apr 14, 2021 at 8:28 PM
  3. Dek Rollins liked Blue Spikeball's post in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

I kind of do. Mainly because critics, the fandom and the gaming community insisted on drilling into my head that Colors was "TEH FRIST...

Apr 14, 2021 at 1:53 PM
  4. Dek Rollins rated Rhythm Raccoon's post Agree in the thread Characterization in the Sonic Franchise.

I'm... fully aware. Sonic has dragon ball influences- am I not allowed to laugh about it? Are we really taking this discussion this...

Apr 14, 2021 at 1:31 PM
  5. Dek Rollins liked Hanging Waters's post in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

Can you please stop trying to derail the thread? And I mean that seriously. Let's not get another 30th anniversary thread locked by...

Apr 14, 2021 at 8:37 AM
  6. Dek Rollins liked Hanging Waters's post in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

That video comparison is actually hilariously irrelevant and ignores the person's point altogether, which is that most of a 3D Sonic...

Apr 13, 2021 at 7:12 PM
  7. Dek Rollins rated Mana's post Agree in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

You were bringing up Sonic 3's special stages and mentioning how that game only had a few minutes of 3D, like it mattered, and the only...

Apr 13, 2021 at 7:08 PM
  8. Dek Rollins replied to the thread Characterization in the Sonic Franchise.

Sonic told Tails to shut up because Tails was annoying him. Sonic being a bit of a jerk with a bit of an ego is only one side to his...

Apr 12, 2021 at 7:35 PM
  9. Dek Rollins rated TheKazeblade's post Agree in the thread Characterization in the Sonic Franchise.

Sonic the Jerk is actually something that really resonates with me. I find it a much more compelling characterization than the generic...

Apr 12, 2021 at 7:07 PM
  10. Dek Rollins replied to the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

I can't agree with that. :V

Apr 12, 2021 at 6:07 PM
  11. Dek Rollins rated The Joebro64's post Agree in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

I mean, Sonic Team might not be the one who's developing this remaster. I wouldn't be surprised if it was outsourced to another...

Apr 12, 2021 at 6:00 PM
  12. Dek Rollins replied to the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

I think you meant to say "American interns at Sega said this." ;)

Apr 12, 2021 at 4:36 AM
  13. Dek Rollins replied to the thread Characterization in the Sonic Franchise.

When Generations was coming out, I was 11, and the idea of Sonic's classic design returning in a new game is what excited me most about...

Apr 11, 2021 at 8:41 PM
  14. Dek Rollins rated Beamer the Meep's post Agree in the thread Characterization in the Sonic Franchise.

While I think the discussion on the reception of Sonic's redesign in Adventure is interesting, it didn't really affect characterization...

Apr 11, 2021 at 8:36 PM
  15. Dek Rollins rated TheKazeblade's post Agree in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

I get the trepidation, but this isn't something like the Zippo leaks where it's mostly based on reputation and "just trust me." This is...

Apr 10, 2021