don't click here

DefinitiveDubs's Recent Activity

1. DefinitiveDubs replied to the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

I don't think he's a bad actor. He's obviously not, given how prolific he is. But Saïx has very rarely had material that wasn't...

Jun 13, 2024 at 8:49 PM
  2. DefinitiveDubs replied to the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

I can only assume that the US box art wanted to reuse the 2011 box art to make it more clear that it's a remaster and not a brand new...

Jun 13, 2024 at 8:06 PM
  3. DefinitiveDubs replied to the thread Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe Thread (& Knuckles).

I'm very concerned they're not going to treat GUN like the corrupt, President-puppeteering organization they are, and it's going to...

Jun 13, 2024 at 1:14 AM
  4. DefinitiveDubs replied to the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

For some reason, I remember there being proof somewhere that Colors through Forces used motion capture and then tweaked the animations...

Jun 12, 2024 at 8:40 PM
  5. DefinitiveDubs replied to the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

A Sonic boss fight would be boring. There are at least 14 bosses involving Shadow from elsewhere in the series to choose from. Honestly,...

Jun 12, 2024 at 6:18 PM
  6. DefinitiveDubs replied to the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

Really? You think frontmouth keeps these characters from being expressive? [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] No. No, no, no. It has nothing to do...

Jun 12, 2024 at 5:21 PM
  7. DefinitiveDubs replied to the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

I assume the "retro skin" for Modern is just the Adventure skin. What the hell is retro skin for Classic? Rabbit?

Jun 12, 2024 at 6:05 AM
  8. DefinitiveDubs replied to the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

Side mouth has never looked good in 3D. Not once. I know there's some kind of tech SEGA has to swap between different models of...

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:00 PM
  9. DefinitiveDubs replied to the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

...Did he understand the question, or is he saying Act 2 will be entirely 2D? I want this to be a meme.

Jun 11, 2024 at 7:30 PM
  10. DefinitiveDubs replied to the thread Sonic x Inugami Korone thread.

Enter it? She's ALWAYS been there.

Jun 11, 2024 at 5:13 PM
  11. DefinitiveDubs replied to the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

Look, I'm not going to call this "Forces gameplay" (because it's not), but bringing up games made 25 years ago is not the...

Jun 11, 2024 at 4:51 PM
  12. DefinitiveDubs rated Cooljerk's post Informative in the thread Sonic the Hedgehog & Dragon Ball – Influences and Inspiration.

Kintoun in this context is 100% a reference to dragon ball. This is because Kintoun is a japanese pronunciation of Jin Dou Yun from the...

Jun 11, 2024 at 3:50 PM
  13. DefinitiveDubs replied to the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

That first video isn't a recording, it's just overlaying tracks from previous games. The Radical Highway/Biolizard remixes are from...

Jun 11, 2024 at 2:13 AM
  14. DefinitiveDubs replied to the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

If Shadow Gens is inspired by Bowser's Fury, and it has a comparable amount of content, then it's my belief that there will be 3 stages...

Jun 10, 2024 at 11:29 PM
  15. DefinitiveDubs rated LMaster562's post Informative in the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Headcanon Thread of Lore and Time Stones.

The mention of the submarine and stuff was in an article found in Official Sega Dreamcast Magazine #7....

Jun 10, 2024 at 10:22 PM