Dark Sonic's Recent Activity

1. Dark Sonic replied to the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced, Releasing June 23rd, 2022.

[MEDIA] There are a plethora of unused codes in S3K, including some Mania leftovers (Stealth all squirrels, Egg Reverie flight, max...

Jul 5, 2022 at 2:49 AM
  2. Dark Sonic rated Laura's post Agree in the thread Sonic Origins - Known Issues.

Its definitely the superior version then. I do like Sonic 3 Origins despite its many flaws, but there's no question that AIR is superior.

Jul 4, 2022 at 11:34 PM
  3. Dark Sonic replied to the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced, Releasing June 23rd, 2022.

Ah, I'd of been shocked if no one else saw that but hey you never know lol.

Jul 4, 2022 at 3:04 PM
  4. Dark Sonic rated Nik Pi's post Informative in the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced, Releasing June 23rd, 2022.

This has been known for a long time. In the original 2011 remaster thread- taxman post unused badnics sprites from this zone, where are...

Jul 4, 2022 at 3:04 PM
  5. Dark Sonic replied to the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced, Releasing June 23rd, 2022.

I was just watching the original Sonic CD ending and I just had a thought. Is the part of the video between Palmtree Panic and Collision...

Jul 4, 2022 at 2:55 PM
  6. Dark Sonic replied to the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced, Releasing June 23rd, 2022.

They are the remastered videos, except for the pencil test which on the Switch anyway was the crustiest, hard to see thing ever.

Jul 3, 2022 at 10:07 PM
  7. Dark Sonic rated JaxTH's post Agree in the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced, Releasing June 23rd, 2022.

That was actually the first thing I did. :V

Jul 3, 2022 at 8:21 PM
  8. Dark Sonic rated RikohZX's post Agree in the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced, Releasing June 23rd, 2022.

Yep, that method still works and the menu is unchanged.

Jul 3, 2022 at 12:34 PM
  9. Dark Sonic replied to the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced, Releasing June 23rd, 2022.

So not sure if this has been pointed out, but you can still access Debug mode and the level select in Sonic CD, but you have to unlock...

Jul 2, 2022 at 5:00 PM
  10. Dark Sonic replied to the thread Sonic the Hedgehog IDW Comic Megathread.

Yup Archie Sonic was a complete fucking mess and you're right to be wary of Knuckles Jesus :V Oh and another thing post soft reboot...

Jul 2, 2022 at 2:05 PM
  11. Dark Sonic replied to the thread Sonic the Hedgehog IDW Comic Megathread.

Archie comics never really went into the games with their main plots. The only time they really did was Sonic Adventure 1, which despite...

Jul 2, 2022 at 1:39 PM
  12. Dark Sonic replied to the thread Sonic Origins - Known Issues.

Well least there's that. That Chaotix mislabeling was embarrassing.

Jul 1, 2022 at 6:16 PM
  13. Dark Sonic replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

I mean personally I didn't hate the wisps, but i didn't like when they took away moves from Sonic's moveset to make them unique, like...

Jul 1, 2022 at 6:14 PM
  14. Dark Sonic replied to the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

It's been years since I've listened to the US soundtrack so I decided to give some of these songs a listen, you're right there is a very...

Jul 1, 2022 at 4:48 PM
  15. Dark Sonic replied to the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced, Releasing June 23rd, 2022.

This is an interesting mod. Sonic 3 Alone https://gamebanana.com/mods/386518 I wonder how they pulled off this effort this early in...

Jul 1, 2022 at 4:07 PM