Dark Sonic's Recent Activity

1. Dark Sonic replied to the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

Super Sonic is a fun novelty but pretty shit overall. He can't double jump, so underwater it's like classic Sonic where you're down...

Apr 14, 2021 at 10:01 PM
  2. Dark Sonic replied to the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

Colors was the perfect Sonic game for its time and was just the level of focus needed to steer the ship away from the trash of 2002 to...

Apr 12, 2021 at 10:05 PM
  3. Dark Sonic replied to the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

Lost World filled in a similar gap. After 2 years of nothing they dropped it on PC, then after 2 more years then we got Mania and...

Apr 12, 2021 at 4:46 PM
  4. Dark Sonic replied to the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

@Laura, no, but it's a game people enjoyed, and I think their logic is just that. A rerelease of something fun to hold people over for...

Apr 11, 2021 at 8:07 PM
  5. Dark Sonic replied to the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

This remaster should be called Sonic Colors: Over Saturated edition

Apr 11, 2021 at 7:12 PM
  6. Dark Sonic rated The Joebro64's post Agree in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

We discussed it in the Supreme Topic of Other Knowledge. Most people (myself included) are convinced it's nonsense, but given that he...

Apr 10, 2021 at 5:22 AM
  7. Dark Sonic replied to the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

A PC port of Colors would be awesome. I'd be interested to see what people could do with the wisps.

Apr 9, 2021 at 10:09 PM
  8. Dark Sonic replied to the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

Can't deny that. Also I always found it odd that they ported over Lost World before Colors. Like that was not a well received game,...

Apr 9, 2021 at 8:28 PM
  9. Dark Sonic rated Overlord's post Agree in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

You can currently buy SA1/2. You can't currently buy Colours. Between that and Colours selling pretty much 2 million on a single...

Apr 9, 2021 at 8:22 PM
  10. Dark Sonic liked The Duck Dealer's post in the thread General Project Screenshot/Video Thread.

More Eclipse Forest Screenshots, some of these are a WIP so expect some messiness here and there in the bg: [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]

upload_2021-4-9_6-15-34.png upload_2021-4-9_6-15-38.png upload_2021-4-9_6-15-42.png Apr 9, 2021 at 7:52 PM
  11. Dark Sonic replied to the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

They've been rereleased yes but those I mean need to be rebuilt from scratch. But obviously Colors would be the easier game to remaster....

Apr 9, 2021 at 7:02 PM
  12. Dark Sonic replied to the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

Huh. Well that wouldn't be the worst thing I guess, especially since it's arguably one of the few Sonic games that people like that's...

Apr 9, 2021 at 6:25 PM