Crimson Neo's Recent Activity

1. Crimson Neo liked Blastfrog's post in the thread Characterization in the Sonic Franchise.

When it comes to Sonic having an attitude, don't forget "I'm outta here!" in Sonic CD.

Apr 14, 2021 at 6:09 AM
  2. Crimson Neo rated Sid Starkiller's post Agree in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

Sonic 2 didn't need a final boss to "make sense" of Super Sonic, why does Colors? What's wrong with him just being a bonus?

Apr 14, 2021 at 5:52 AM
  3. Crimson Neo liked Hanging Waters's post in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

That video comparison is actually hilariously irrelevant and ignores the person's point altogether, which is that most of a 3D Sonic...

Apr 14, 2021 at 5:50 AM
  4. Crimson Neo liked Aerosol's post in the thread The Animation of Sonic Games - YouTube video by New Frame Plus.

Even as a kid I preferred Sonic's run cycle in SA1 because in SA2 he looks like vicious washing machine come for your laundry. It's most...

Apr 14, 2021 at 5:42 AM
  5. Crimson Neo liked Pengi's post in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

They've been working on a new game the past couple of years:...

Apr 12, 2021 at 5:28 PM
  6. Crimson Neo rated The Joebro64's post Agree in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

I mean, Sonic Team might not be the one who's developing this remaster. I wouldn't be surprised if it was outsourced to another...

Apr 12, 2021 at 5:20 PM
  7. Crimson Neo rated TheInvisibleSun's post Agree in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

Your posts seem rather aggressive. You might get better responses if you didn't come across that way.

Apr 12, 2021 at 5:19 PM
  8. Crimson Neo liked Forte's post in the thread Characterization in the Sonic Franchise.

I'm replaying Sonic Heroes now. What caught my attention was that Knuckles and Eggman behave differently from what we know from SA1 and...

upload_2021-4-12_13-0-6.png Apr 12, 2021 at 5:11 PM
  9. Crimson Neo rated Sonic5993's post Agree in the thread Characterization in the Sonic Franchise.

Sonic being a jerk doesn't exactly gell with him as a corporate mascot. Additionally, its not really something that's needed imo. I...

Apr 12, 2021 at 5:10 PM
  10. Crimson Neo rated Laura's post Agree in the thread Characterization in the Sonic Franchise.

I long for the day when no one talks about Sonic 06 anymore.

Apr 12, 2021 at 1:05 AM
  11. Crimson Neo rated MH MD's post Agree in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

Flawed comparison since Forces is essentially PS4 title down-scaled to switch. Switch is a bit more powerful than Wii U, which was able...

Apr 11, 2021 at 6:09 PM
  12. Crimson Neo rated TheKazeblade's post Agree in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

I get the trepidation, but this isn't something like the Zippo leaks where it's mostly based on reputation and "just trust me." This is...

Apr 11, 2021 at 6:08 PM
  13. Crimson Neo rated Azookara's post Agree in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

Tangentially related, but.. https://twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/1236100389679722496?s=20 It's now April... 2021. About 13 months...

Apr 11, 2021 at 6:06 PM
  14. Crimson Neo rated raphael_fc's post Agree in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

To me, Colors is the only game in which the wisps were actually good, precisely because the levels were made with the wisps in mind.

Apr 11, 2021 at 6:04 PM
  15. Crimson Neo rated Forte's post Agree in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

TBH, I'm indifferent to Sonic Colours HD. If it comes out, it's fine. If not? The Wii Version is out there and You can play it on...

Apr 11, 2021 at 6:03 PM