don't click here

Chimes's Recent Activity

1. Chimes rated Black Squirrel's post Informative in the thread Sega's Inconsistent Romanization.

I always assume Japanese to English translations are wrong. Unfortunately the translation tools can be wrong too - Google Translate...

Jul 19, 2024 at 9:32 PM
  2. Chimes replied to the thread Sega's Inconsistent Romanization.

[IMG] First example that comes to mind is Altered Beast... this is the Genesis version, but the Arcade version has a secret message...

Jul 19, 2024 at 9:03 PM
  3. Chimes rated sonicthesnot's post Agree in the thread The "Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles" Quest for Music Composer Research.

I've been doing research on this topic, following this issue now for probably 15 years, and every time I see this thread get bumped up,...

Jul 19, 2024 at 8:54 PM
  4. Chimes posted a new thread.

Sega's Inconsistent Romanization

Alright so I mentioned this before in the Sonic 1 source code thread, but Sega really likes carsmashing two ways to romanize English in...

upload_2024-7-19_13-12-55.png

Forum: General Sega Discussion

Jul 19, 2024 at 8:47 PM
  5. Chimes replied to the thread Sonic CD's Mysterious Cut R2 Level Discussion - Post Origins Edition.

Additionally... his name isn't spelt "Masahumi" here. ;)

Jul 19, 2024 at 5:50 PM
  6. Chimes rated Rosiero's post Useful in the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

You fuckboys really can't read, huh? The issue is that the assumption was immediately made that "lol they got it wrong". It certainly...

Jul 19, 2024 at 5:35 AM
  7. Chimes rated GerbilSoft's post Informative in the thread Sonic CD's Mysterious Cut R2 Level Discussion - Post Origins Edition.

A CD from 1993 wouldn't have any metadata because there was no such thing as CD metadata in 1993. (CD-TEXT was introduced in 1996.) Any...

Jul 19, 2024 at 2:05 AM
  8. Chimes left a message on charcoal's profile.

rope

Jul 19, 2024 at 12:38 AM
  9. Chimes attached a file to the thread The "Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles" Quest for Music Composer Research.

Holy shit this again lmao [ATTACH] Alright so I mentioned this before in the Sonic 1 source code thread, but Sega really likes...

upload_2024-7-18_6-39-16.png Jul 18, 2024 at 1:43 PM
  10. Chimes rated BlackHole's post Informative in the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

So, NIDS is 先天性免疫不全症候群 in Japanese, meaning Primary/Hereditary/Congenital Immunodeficiency Syndrome. If you isolate 先天性, you get Native,...

Jul 18, 2024 at 12:30 PM
  11. Chimes replied to the thread General Questions and Information Thread.

Don't worry, PACHUKA comes to save the day. (No, seriously.) ‌‌‌‌‌‌ ‌‌‌‌‌‌ First, download this. Archived Shockwave installer....

Jul 18, 2024 at 11:56 AM
  12. Chimes replied to the thread Sonic CD's Mysterious Cut R2 Level Discussion - Post Origins Edition.

yawn

Jul 18, 2024 at 11:28 AM