don't click here

Chimes's Recent Activity

1. Chimes replied to the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

What we need is to build a time machine and to ask the real questions. Such as why Jaleel White wasn't set to voice Sonic in...

Feb 25, 2024 at 4:37 PM
  2. Chimes rated Devon's post Informative in the thread Devon Tries to Understand the Genesis and Make His Own Emulator.

May or may not be inspired by the development of clownmdemu... :ssh: So, I've taken a recent interest in figuring out how the...

Feb 25, 2024 at 1:44 PM
  3. Chimes rated OssieTheOstrich's post Informative in the thread Sonic Overture Thread [Sunrise Gate Zone Demo Available].

okay so clarification; He didn't privately comment on the new demo release, but rather, privately commented on why he didn't want to...

Feb 25, 2024 at 1:28 PM
  4. Chimes rated Jaxer's post Agree in the thread Sonic Overture Thread [Sunrise Gate Zone Demo Available].

That's a bold claim to make without evidence

Feb 25, 2024 at 1:28 PM
  5. Chimes liked Tahazzar's post in the thread Demo: Sonic 1 ""reduced"".

:O I always love seeming some gameplay, that's some smooth one actually. The special stage ring only appears on the upper exit after the...

Feb 24, 2024 at 6:41 PM
  6. Chimes replied to the thread Demo: Sonic 1 ""reduced"".

Thank you for patching the bug! Now that I've sat down and properly given it a go, here's some of my collected thoughts. [MEDIA] So...

Feb 24, 2024 at 4:11 AM
  7. Chimes replied to the thread Sonic 3 Development Lore: Unused Zone ID 0D, Prototype Sound Cue 2E, Concept Art Discussion.

Only a pixel's worth. [IMG]

Feb 24, 2024 at 12:10 AM
  8. Chimes liked Gestalt's post in the thread The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge..

Sonic Channel's latest calendar sheet features Sonic Man: [ATTACH] It's like he was never away!

man.JPG Feb 23, 2024 at 9:51 PM
  9. Chimes rated CharlaChale's post Useful in the thread 'Super Monkey Ball Banana Rumble' announced (Switch, June 25th 2024).

I'd like to hear you elaborate on that part because I like it when people say stuff.

Feb 22, 2024 at 11:36 PM
  10. Chimes rated MarkeyJester's post Useful in the thread Demo: Sonic 1 ""reduced"".

Ah right, I see what you were doing, you wanted to remove the title screen, and removed all this: Title_ClrObjRam: move.l...

Feb 22, 2024 at 8:00 PM