Birthday:
Nov 25, 1991 (Age: 32)

ChelseaCatGirl

Pending Approvals, Female, 32

ChelseaCatGirl was last seen:
Oct 2, 2015
    1. E-122-Psi
      E-122-Psi
      I'll compile a full sheet in due time. Until then you can check out the first revision of the hack on the forums.
    2. E-122-Psi
      E-122-Psi
      S3 Amy is now uploaded onto the forums if you wanna try it out. :D
    3. E-122-Psi
      E-122-Psi
      Thanx. Good luck with your sheets too. :D
    4. E-122-Psi
      E-122-Psi
      Your S3 Espio looked pretty good from what I remember (the less squashed in snout from the 1+2 styles fits his design really so there's not much need to edit much else).
      Thanx. The classic sheet is almost finished. I expect you may get the play the project in a few days, though I won't make promises just yet.
    5. E-122-Psi
      E-122-Psi
      Ah some missing sprites for Sonic 1. Those will save me some time, thanx.
      Yeah, sorry about Mighty, I had the other three handy because another member requested their sheets so I had them compiled already. I'll get him up in a bit. Have plans for them by any chance?
    6. Hayate
      Hayate
      You can chat to me by signing up here (it only needs a username and password):
      http://timp.im/#!/?invitekey=c02269f2
      Sucks that you can't get PMs, I hope nobody else clicks.
      You might get an error or an empty channel right after signing up, but just reload the page and it should be fine after that~ you need to go to the "Compile Worlds" channel.
      <...
    7. E-122-Psi
    8. E-122-Psi
      E-122-Psi
      Not bad, I haven't done the super transformation sprites yet so that will be useful. The sheet is mostly done outside a few minor animations (mostly Lava Reef and Sky Santuary specific ones). My sheet so far is somewhere on the S2 Amy thread if you want to check.By the way here are my Chaotix sprites modified from Knux Chaotix:
      http://i42.tinypic.com/9rrqy8.png
      http://i44.tinypic....
    9. E-122-Psi
      E-122-Psi
      Like you Cream victory pose by the way.
    10. E-122-Psi
      E-122-Psi
      Saw you heli sprites, not bad. Only suggestion may be to put the copter tails at an angle so they look more like they are pushing Tails forward.
      As for the super Amy sprites, thanks, but Amy will just be using her normal sprites for Super form, like Tails and Knuckles. Just as well since something in my dissassembly has screwed up Super's mappings.
    11. EmeraldMasterPixed
      EmeraldMasterPixed
      You're welcome
      !
    12. EmeraldMasterPixed
      EmeraldMasterPixed
      I've heard and played the game, the cycle would be good for either Tails' normal flight sprite cycle or his hyper flight cycle. I'm sure you know what I mean, but the hyper cycle may be best anyway. They're still quite good!
    13. EmeraldMasterPixed
      EmeraldMasterPixed
      So I see there. If anyone does a S3K hack again, you should see if they'll consider replacin' Tails' current flight sprite cycle with yours flight cycle, it'd be worth it.
    14. EmeraldMasterPixed
      EmeraldMasterPixed
      This version of Tails' flight cycle is better than the originals as seen in Sonic 2 and Sonic 3&K, Those are just awesome! I too do sprite editin' and sprite creation, times I enjoy doin' it...then there's times I don't enjoy doin' it. Buttose Tails sprite are very nice!
    15. E-122-Psi
      E-122-Psi
      Not bad. Hold on I just need to compile all my work together to upload it.
      Not a virus, just reached download limit before the month was over.
    16. E-122-Psi
      E-122-Psi
      No I don't. And sorry I've had problems finding a connection recently.
      Nice sprites by the way.
    17. RetroKoH
      RetroKoH
      Any thoughts on the editor thus far? I'm currently trying to decide what to do with it as far as visually... Do I keep the simple Sonic 2 format? What do you think?
    18. MotorRoach
      MotorRoach
      I don't really have a gmail address, although I do know gmail is compatible with Windows Live Messenger addresses. Just to be sure it will work, post your address on a comment, then I'll delete the comment once I add it.
    19. RetroKoH
      RetroKoH
      Sure thing! Tell me how you like it... and what changes you would like to see to the palette editing portion of it, as well as what else you would like to see in other aspects, such as the upcoming tile editor.
    20. RetroKoH
      RetroKoH
      Ok I fixed it, should be public now.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 25, 1991 (Age: 32)
    user_field_current-project:
    Amy Rose in Sonic the Hedgehog 2, and Sonic 3 And Amy Rose
    National Flag:
    us
    user_field_wiki-edits:
    I'm Chelsea, I've been very good at spriting, and some of my friends even edited them, but I don't mind, credit goes to them for doing so. By the way, I have autism.

Sonic the Hedgehog series, cats, drawing, Sonic hacks, pink, and E-122 Psi the member of DeviantArt, and Sonic Retro.