don't click here

CharlaChale's Recent Activity

1. CharlaChale replied to the thread Fearless Year of Shadow Campaign.

Are those new renders too? Never seen them before.

Apr 13, 2024 at 6:22 PM
  2. CharlaChale rated Sonic Warrior TJ's post Informative in the thread Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe Thread (& Knuckles).

They could be working on stuff all the way until release (I think Sonic 2 was actually updated in theaters early on to add more effects...

Apr 12, 2024 at 9:32 PM
  3. CharlaChale replied to the thread Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe Thread (& Knuckles).

How long does CG animation take for a movie like this? Judging from that comment it's shorter than I had thought.

Apr 12, 2024 at 5:29 PM
  4. CharlaChale replied to the thread Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe Thread (& Knuckles).

Oh well, good news and bad news, then. Granted it was only a glimpse, but I don't really like how Shadow looked there.

Apr 12, 2024 at 3:59 AM
  5. CharlaChale replied to the thread Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe Thread (& Knuckles).

I suppose June would be fitting, as it's Sonic and Shadow's birthday month, but that isn't to say Paramount is taking that fact into...

Apr 12, 2024 at 2:06 AM
  6. CharlaChale replied to the thread Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe Thread (& Knuckles).

Now it's an alien invasion movie.

Apr 11, 2024 at 8:16 PM
  7. CharlaChale replied to the thread Fearless Year of Shadow Campaign.

Ah, good for them.

Apr 11, 2024 at 3:39 PM
  8. CharlaChale replied to the thread Fearless Year of Shadow Campaign.

Was the Fast Friends Forever campaign particularly successful?

Apr 11, 2024 at 3:07 PM
  9. CharlaChale replied to the thread Fearless Year of Shadow Campaign.

Let's see, if i recall correctly, we got the Sonic 2 trailer in November, with the movie releasing the April after. That's about a 5-6...

Apr 10, 2024 at 6:36 PM
  10. CharlaChale replied to the thread Fearless Year of Shadow Campaign.

Oh, thank goodness there's a colon. If there weren't, that would really bug me.

Apr 10, 2024 at 6:24 PM
  11. CharlaChale replied to the thread Fearless Year of Shadow Campaign.

Next let's have Silver completely overshadow checks... Espio on HIS 30th anniversary!

Apr 10, 2024 at 4:06 PM
  12. CharlaChale replied to the thread Fearless Year of Shadow Campaign.

I've always thought Shadow looked darned gorgeous in that render right there. His spines are so sleek! I like that guy, you know.

Apr 10, 2024 at 2:28 AM
  13. CharlaChale replied to the thread Fearless Year of Shadow Campaign.

i'm not clever enough to make a year of luigi joke out of that (ok tbh didnt see that the image was responding to another message about...

Apr 10, 2024 at 12:52 AM
  14. CharlaChale rated kazz's post Agree in the thread Fearless Year of Shadow Campaign.

[IMG] The smug smirk is iconic and Sonic Team should be ashamed for giving him that blank scowl for so long.

Apr 9, 2024 at 8:07 PM
  15. CharlaChale replied to the thread Fearless Year of Shadow Campaign.

Shadow bros... Shadbros? Shabros? .. Brodows? Cool people.

Apr 9, 2024 at 8:04 PM