don't click here

charcoal's Recent Activity

1. charcoal replied to the thread What Are The Best Sonic Songs From Each Sonic Game?.

What if we just merged all of these threads into one "Sonic Music General" thread for posting any Sonic songs you like and just...

Nov 26, 2022 at 11:29 PM
  2. charcoal liked Sneekie's post in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

Here is a mod of someone importing Soleanna as an Open Zone and Wave Ocean as a Cyber Space level: [MEDIA]

Nov 26, 2022 at 8:00 PM
  3. charcoal replied to the thread What Are The Best Sonic Songs From Each Sonic Game?.

If I had to choose 1 song from each game I've played and liked the OST of, the list would probably be this: (Skipping the vocal songs...

Nov 26, 2022 at 7:09 PM
  4. charcoal rated darylbaxter's post Informative in the thread Judy Totoya speaks about the making of Sonic 2 - why Wood Zone was cancelled.

Hello. I haven't seen this in another Thread, but Judy Totoya has been tweeting about his involvement in Sonic 2, and when I asked him...

Nov 26, 2022 at 6:55 PM
  5. charcoal replied to the thread The Sonic Frontiers *SPOILER* Thread (With Unmarked Spoilers).

Vandalize is a great song and I love it, but I have no doubt it was just a promotion deal. It doesn't really have much to do with the...

Nov 26, 2022 at 5:12 AM
  6. charcoal replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

Parry them all, and then Cyloop them repeatedly for quick damage once they're all downed temporarily. Also, if you're unaware, timing is...

Nov 26, 2022 at 2:34 AM
  7. charcoal liked evilhamwizard's post in the thread Segapede Demo Released!.

[IMG] Segapede (Prototype) Discuss this release on our Discord server! Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We’re back with another...

Nov 25, 2022 at 11:16 PM
  8. charcoal replied to the thread Wikipedia considers 3D Blast a mainline Sonic game?.

I feel like using Generations as a baseline is the closest we'll ever get to the definitive answer to this question. Going by that game,...

Nov 25, 2022 at 11:09 PM
  9. charcoal liked Sneekie's post in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

A new patch is out for the PS5 and PS4 versions at the moment....

Nov 25, 2022 at 5:46 PM
  10. charcoal liked LMaster562's post in the thread Is there any proof Tails was originally not meant to appear in SA2?.

Well, I spent a day and night just pouring over things. Wish I had my notes at home too but away for the holiday weekend. I'd followed...

Nov 25, 2022 at 5:44 PM
  11. charcoal replied to the thread The Sonic Frontiers *SPOILER* Thread (With Unmarked Spoilers).

Well, it had to have happened in between the December 2021 trailer and the June 2022 gameplay reveal. You can see Ouranos landmarks in...

Nov 25, 2022 at 2:32 AM
  12. charcoal replied to the thread Is there any proof Tails was originally not meant to appear in SA2?.

Isn't it just recycled wholesale from SA1?

Nov 25, 2022 at 12:04 AM
  13. charcoal rated Beltway's post Informative in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

A bunch of reviews were added over the week, figured it was worthy enough to do another review aggregate update. Opencritic - 72...

Nov 24, 2022 at 6:35 PM
  14. charcoal replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

There's a good chance that it is what's responsible. It was built to handle long and linear Sonic levels, not open spaces. I said this...

Nov 24, 2022 at 5:45 PM