don't click here

Brainulator's Recent Activity

1. Brainulator replied to the thread Sega Harmony findings megathread.

Hmm... Any information on what happened to the Disney Store? For the Sega Retro article: what in particular made you list 2002 as the...

Sep 30, 2022 at 12:39 AM
  2. Brainulator rated Black Squirrel's post Informative in the thread Sega Harmony findings megathread.

The Sega World featured in that issue is Sega World Honmoku ASTY... which was pretty much undocumented. You'll not find it on Google...

Sep 30, 2022 at 12:31 AM
  3. Brainulator liked RyogaMasaki's post in the thread Sega Harmony findings megathread.

Hello friends! Apologies for being gone so long. I was stuck in the USA for nearly three months and just got back home to Osaka a couple...

Sep 30, 2022 at 12:30 AM
  4. Brainulator liked saxman's post in the thread The man... The legend... Brett Kosinski! (a brief history).

I was on the fence about it, but you and a couple others seem interested. So I sent him an e-mail earlier today. I haven't gotten...

Sep 30, 2022 at 12:29 AM
  5. Brainulator rated MarkeyJester's post Agree in the thread The man... The legend... Brett Kosinski! (a brief history).

It might be worth asking, perhaps in the style of an interview or something to add to the wiki, if you've got the right email address...

Sep 28, 2022 at 11:50 PM
  6. Brainulator rated charcoal's post Agree in the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

The homing attack has potential to be a really fun and interesting mechanic in a 2D Sonic game but Sonic 4's shitty implementation of it...

Sep 28, 2022 at 11:49 PM
  7. Brainulator replied to the thread The man... The legend... Brett Kosinski! (a brief history).

Fascinating. Do you remember how exactly you first got into contact with him?

Sep 27, 2022 at 11:59 PM
  8. Brainulator liked MarkeyJester's post in the thread The man... The legend... Brett Kosinski! (a brief history).

I'm glad you brought this up. A few years back I heavily considered making a post asking who the hell Brett even was, because many...

Sep 27, 2022 at 11:55 PM
  9. Brainulator liked saxman's post in the thread The man... The legend... Brett Kosinski! (a brief history).

I have no clue where this thread will go (if anywhere), but I felt like sharing this just because. I came across some old stuff and...

Sep 27, 2022 at 11:54 PM
  10. Brainulator liked Devon's post in the thread ASM Sonic CD (1993) Disassembly by Devon (Ralakimus).

So, the opening FMV has been extracted into a GIF and 2 WAV files (1 for USA, 1 for Japan/Europe). I also hacked together a quick...

Sep 27, 2022 at 11:49 PM