don't click here

bombatheechidna's Recent Activity

1. bombatheechidna rated Antheraea's post Agree in the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

I think claiming that an S3&K remake from scratch is worth like $10 is kind of ridiculous, given that it wasn't as if Stealth and co had...

Mar 1, 2024 at 4:29 PM
  2. bombatheechidna replied to the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

FIXED

Feb 29, 2024 at 11:35 PM
  3. bombatheechidna rated Overlord's post Agree in the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

Most of this list are good games, the only bad ones are Labyrinth and Blast. With the possible exception of Sky Patrol, I've not really...

Feb 29, 2024 at 7:37 PM
  4. bombatheechidna replied to the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

Sonic Spinball is actually fun if you understand it and give it a chance. I am talking about the Genesis version. I do understand a lot...

Feb 29, 2024 at 6:32 PM
  5. bombatheechidna rated BenoitRen's post Agree in the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

Talk about exaggeration. Many crappy Sonic games in the 90s? I don't see how Sonic Spinball is a bad game. It may not be your cup of...

Feb 29, 2024 at 6:12 PM
  6. bombatheechidna replied to the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

You all ever heard of the Hope scholarship? Gambling money is behind a lot of things. That’s nothing new.

Feb 29, 2024 at 5:41 PM
  7. bombatheechidna rated DigitalDuck's post Agree in the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

Sega have been generally lax on their IP since the 90s, before they were acquired by Sammy, therefore Sammy are not the reason Sega are...

Feb 29, 2024 at 1:19 PM
  8. bombatheechidna rated Beamer the Meep's post Agree in the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

Honestly I think Shadow Generations will be to Sonic Frontiers similar to what Kingdom Hearts 0.2 was to Kingdom Hearts III in terms of...

Feb 29, 2024 at 6:12 AM
  9. bombatheechidna liked InfinityHelios's post in the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

Oh, and about that whole "Classic is from the past" thing? Yeah, I think that was a stupid idea. Seriously, now if something in the...

Feb 28, 2024 at 5:09 AM
  10. bombatheechidna replied to the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

It is radically different but probably has the worst controls out of all the boost games. I've never finished it because I always got...

Feb 27, 2024 at 11:44 PM
  11. bombatheechidna liked CharlaChale's post in the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

You oughta be nicer to folks

Feb 26, 2024 at 3:44 AM
  12. bombatheechidna rated kazz's post Agree in the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

Not buying it. If you listen just a couple lines ahead, Tails talks about how "the power Eggman is using is affecting other dimensions"....

Feb 26, 2024 at 3:44 AM
  13. bombatheechidna replied to the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

He very briefly mentions tone. He talks mostly about the gameplay, game design, game structure, story telling. He also talked about...

Feb 25, 2024 at 11:54 PM
  14. bombatheechidna rated Zephyr's post Agree in the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

I dunno man, have you ever played one of the ten thousand romhacks and fangames that progress the gameplay in a variety of different...

Feb 25, 2024 at 6:59 PM
  15. bombatheechidna replied to the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

How is that a different context? We are in a modern era with the Classic look in 2d games and you are suggesting that we just make a 2d...

Feb 25, 2024 at 4:22 PM