Blue Spikeball's Recent Activity

1. Blue Spikeball replied to the thread TMS Entertainment adds subtitled Sonic X to Youtube (Episode 1 currently up).

Episode 34 added: [MEDIA]

Feb 21, 2020 at 6:30 PM
  2. Blue Spikeball liked Black Squirrel's post in the thread New Sonic 1 prototype screenshots.

What up buds. [img] Issue #7 of Swedish magazine "Attack" reviews an unfinished version of the game. Apparently everything is amazing....

Feb 20, 2020 at 10:28 PM
  3. Blue Spikeball rated SpeedStarTMQ's post Agree in the thread Classic Sonic’s Continuity in Forces.

I think everyone gets confused with the mention of other dimensions when it comes to time travel in the Sonic series. Blaze and Silver...

Feb 19, 2020 at 9:18 PM
  4. Blue Spikeball rated Dark Sonic's post Agree in the thread Classic Sonic’s Continuity in Forces.

That's how I took it. "Dimension" was probably a poor choice of words, but since that game's script is a dumpster fire I'm not...

Feb 19, 2020 at 9:18 PM
  5. Blue Spikeball liked Dark Sonic's post in the thread Would you like to see Yuji Naka return to Sonic Team?.

^ @SuperSnoopy Oh that's absolutely the reason. But in a game where they still had Eggman say "yosh" in English I don't think...

Feb 19, 2020 at 7:52 PM
  6. Blue Spikeball replied to the thread Would you like to see Yuji Naka return to Sonic Team?.

Shadow was just trying to tempt Eggman. As we see later on, Shadow convinced Eggman to gather the Emeralds and feed them to the Eclipse...

Feb 19, 2020 at 7:18 PM
  7. Blue Spikeball replied to the thread Would you like to see Yuji Naka return to Sonic Team?.

Some of the famous "plot holes" in Shadow's backstory are explained in complimentary material and official sources, or are outright...

Feb 19, 2020 at 6:54 PM
  8. Blue Spikeball replied to the thread Would you like to see Yuji Naka return to Sonic Team?.

Heroes was story first? That game had one of the most tacked on stories I've seen in the series. As for SA2, I remember Naka stating in...

Feb 19, 2020 at 5:33 PM
  9. Blue Spikeball replied to the thread Would you like to see Yuji Naka return to Sonic Team?.

Get the Wii version if you can. The 3DS and Wii U ports weren't made by Naka or Prope, and were abysmal.

Feb 18, 2020 at 11:52 PM
  10. Blue Spikeball liked Sid Starkiller's post in the thread Would you like to see Yuji Naka return to Sonic Team?.

Pass. He quite clearly had mentally checked out by the end of his time with Sega. If he's tired of Sonic he wouldn't put in the effort...

Feb 18, 2020 at 9:48 PM
  11. Blue Spikeball replied to the thread Would you like to see Yuji Naka return to Sonic Team?.

They made some "arcade style" 3d games during Naka's tenure, namely SA2 and Heroes.

Feb 18, 2020 at 9:26 PM
  12. Blue Spikeball replied to the thread Would you like to see Yuji Naka return to Sonic Team?.

Only if he's genuinely passionate about it. I think everything points to him having wanted to leave Sonic and Sonic Team behind long...

Feb 18, 2020 at 8:54 PM
  13. Blue Spikeball liked AstroSeed-P's post in the thread The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge..

Is there still a file size restriction on videos? I have a lot of high-quality videos regarding the movie. Actually, I have a lot of...

Feb 18, 2020 at 5:22 AM
  14. Blue Spikeball rated Scotty980's post Agree in the thread TMS Entertainment adds subtitled Sonic X to Youtube (Episode 1 currently up).

Despite the shit video quality, these subs are actually pretty good! A box set of this would be neat, it's been far too long since the...

Feb 17, 2020 at 4:49 PM
  15. Blue Spikeball replied to the thread THE KEN PENDERS CHRONICLES: Geoffrey cucked Sonic t. Penders, 2019.

I'd say Penders' work was to SatAM what SatAM was to the games. They both took the source material and put their own spin on it,...

Feb 16, 2020 at 10:18 PM