Blue Spikeball's Recent Activity

1. Blue Spikeball replied to the thread Yuji Naka Retires (probably).

Agreed. Naka was the one who came up with the idea of a character who could curl up into a ball to attack enemies, which led to the...

Sep 18, 2021 at 6:44 PM
  2. Blue Spikeball rated Dek Rollins's post Agree in the thread Yuji Naka Retires (probably).

I will never understand this take. Yasuhara was not more important to the creation of Sonic than Naka. He wasn't involved with the...

Sep 18, 2021 at 6:36 PM
  3. Blue Spikeball replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

Pretty much. Westside Island was going to be the Emeralds' place of origin, but this fell apart when Hidden Palace was scrapped. So when...

Sep 18, 2021 at 3:37 PM
  4. Blue Spikeball rated Shaddy the guy's post Agree in the thread Sonic P-06 Release Shadow out now.

I played the new Shadow levels and replayed Sonic's. As I've said before...it's a good effort. It's a pretty incredible achievement to...

Sep 18, 2021 at 3:25 PM
  5. Blue Spikeball liked The KKM's post in the thread Yuji Naka Retires (probably).

"Naka is a fucking horrible xenophobe for being a stupid japanese who didn't let American localisers grab the engine he made without...

Sep 18, 2021 at 7:53 AM
  6. Blue Spikeball replied to the thread Yuji Naka Retires (probably).

Actually going by Yamaguchi's words, the SoA soundtrack saw opposition from various members of the dev team, not Naka in particular (his...

Sep 18, 2021 at 6:13 AM
  7. Blue Spikeball liked Gryson's post in the thread Yuji Naka Retires (probably).

The thing about the Naka hate is that it all stems from the same few vague references: 1) Naka didn't let the Sonic X-Treme developers...

Sep 18, 2021 at 4:59 AM
  8. Blue Spikeball rated Dek Rollins's post Agree in the thread Yuji Naka Retires (probably).

So you're talking about Yasuhara? :V I seriously don't understand this massively one-sided tendency for people to not only dunk on Yuji...

Sep 17, 2021 at 11:52 PM
  9. Blue Spikeball replied to the thread Yuji Naka Retires (probably).

I don't blame him for being a prick to SoA after having to deal with all their BS for years. Being sore at some control freak, two-faced...

Sep 17, 2021 at 6:39 PM
  10. Blue Spikeball rated MH MD's post Agree in the thread Yuji Naka Retires (probably).

????????????

Sep 17, 2021 at 6:06 PM
  11. Blue Spikeball rated The Joebro64's post Informative in the thread Yuji Naka Retires (probably).

A bit of a bump: Naka's announced he's working on a new mobile game by himself. Looks like he may not be done after all.

Sep 17, 2021 at 5:29 PM