Blue Spikeball's Recent Activity

1. Blue Spikeball replied to the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

Even if you count the optional challenges, I'm pretty sure Unleashed has more 3d than 2d, as the Werehog gameplay is 3d only. And I...

Apr 14, 2021 at 11:38 PM
  2. Blue Spikeball replied to the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

I think the difference is, Unleashed doesn't force you to do the extra challenges.

Apr 14, 2021 at 11:10 PM
  3. Blue Spikeball replied to the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

I kind of do. Mainly because critics, the fandom and the gaming community insisted on drilling into my head that Colors was "TEH FRIST...

Apr 14, 2021 at 11:35 AM
  4. Blue Spikeball liked Nova's post in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

I think the core point is that it's ridiculous to compare 'the amount of 3D' in Colours to 'the amount of 2D' in Sonic 3 & Knuckles and...

Apr 14, 2021 at 11:17 AM
  5. Blue Spikeball replied to the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

There is nothing wrong with Super Sonic being just a bonus, but his presence in Colors felt tacked on, what with it being one of the...

Apr 13, 2021 at 9:48 PM
  6. Blue Spikeball rated Forte's post Agree in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

Colours bosses were the worst part of the game, dull and boring. Only Nega Wisp Armor was fun, and the DS Version is the superior...

Apr 13, 2021 at 9:26 PM
  7. Blue Spikeball liked Azookara's post in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

The length I think is mixed up with how much effort/energy is put into it. The amount of effort it takes to run through Sonic 3K is...

Apr 13, 2021 at 8:05 PM
  8. Blue Spikeball liked Hanging Waters's post in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

That video comparison is actually hilariously irrelevant and ignores the person's point altogether, which is that most of a 3D Sonic...

Apr 13, 2021 at 6:13 PM
  9. Blue Spikeball rated synchronizer's post Agree in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

This is unlikely, but merging the original acts 1 and 2 as originally planned and making the filler acts optional would make the game...

Apr 13, 2021 at 5:58 PM
  10. Blue Spikeball rated Mana's post Agree in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

You were bringing up Sonic 3's special stages and mentioning how that game only had a few minutes of 3D, like it mattered, and the only...

Apr 13, 2021 at 4:17 PM
  11. Blue Spikeball rated Nova's post Agree in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

I disagree with Mana that Sonic is running through empty hallways now, but this video is hilariously unfair. Do bosses not count as '2D...

Apr 13, 2021 at 4:16 PM
  12. Blue Spikeball replied to the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

I was playing it and wondering if I had purchased the same game as the people who called it "the first good 3d Sonic game" and...

Apr 13, 2021 at 2:19 AM
  13. Blue Spikeball rated Forte's post Agree in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

Played it back then, thought the boost levels weren't as good as Unleashed but the game wasn't bad. I still think that the game is just...

Apr 13, 2021 at 1:31 AM
  14. Blue Spikeball liked Dek Rollins's post in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

I think you meant to say "American interns at Sega said this." ;)

Apr 12, 2021 at 4:48 AM
  15. Blue Spikeball replied to the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

I don't think Sega ever said such a thing. It would be pretty weird of them to do, considering that both Sonic '06 and Unleashed were...

Apr 12, 2021 at 4:22 AM