don't click here

Blue Blood's Recent Activity

1. Blue Blood replied to the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

You don't gain height from the air dash itself, that's correct. But in S4 you will always gain a small bit of height from hitting an...

Oct 4, 2022 at 5:54 PM
  2. Blue Blood rated MrMechanic's post Informative in the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (November 8th, 2022. From Sonic Team).

Other than the opening paragraph which definitely isn't possibly on sky sanctuary... This article is probably far more accurate than...

Oct 3, 2022 at 10:01 AM
  3. Blue Blood replied to the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

No, that's not the homing attack. That's the air dash, and you're using it because the homing attack isn't locked on when you press jump...

Oct 2, 2022 at 9:40 PM
  4. Blue Blood replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (November 8th, 2022. From Sonic Team).

I don't disagree with the notion that not everything needs to be open world. Open world Sonic fan games, like Utopia, have all been far...

Oct 1, 2022 at 6:27 PM
  5. Blue Blood replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (November 8th, 2022. From Sonic Team).

I don't know how this happens: Frontiers, like every other 3D Sonic game, rigidly locks your controls when you hit a "jump panel" and...

Oct 1, 2022 at 4:54 PM
  6. Blue Blood replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (November 8th, 2022. From Sonic Team).

It's always nice when Sonic games are culturally relevant (for reasons other than being laughing stocks, that is). Frontiers is the...

Sep 30, 2022 at 1:36 PM
  7. Blue Blood replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (November 8th, 2022. From Sonic Team).

Whilst simultaneously holding the exclusive scoop on the footage that made everyone else say "Frontiers is actually bad". I know it was...

Sep 28, 2022 at 6:40 PM