Blue Blood's Recent Activity

1. Blue Blood replied to the thread Sega Ages: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - Any info on this?.

If there's interest in keeping the original version for the sake of having the original, but all means do it. It's a great game and...

Jan 21, 2020 at 10:53 PM
  2. Blue Blood replied to the thread Sega Ages: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - Any info on this?.

Sure. Make the original available. But don't bother adding anything to the original when the "special edition" exists that can be added to.

Jan 21, 2020 at 9:37 PM
  3. Blue Blood replied to the thread Sega Ages: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - Any info on this?.

Well I take back everything I said. This is truly the definitive version of Sonic 2.

Jan 21, 2020 at 5:00 PM
  4. Blue Blood replied to the thread Sega Ages: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - Any info on this?.

If all they're adding in is Knuckles, ring keep mode and Super mode, then just like with S1 this will be pointless effort from SEGA and...

Jan 21, 2020 at 3:03 PM
  5. Blue Blood liked TheOneAndOnlyJoebro64's post in the thread Sega Ages: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - Any info on this?.

The page does say "additional elements that are not included in the Mega Drive version can be removed by setting options," so maybe...

Jan 21, 2020 at 2:54 PM
  6. Blue Blood replied to the thread SEGA launches the Sonic 2020 project, promises to release Sonic news on the 20th of every month.

[MEDIA] This was the summary of the Sonic 2016 social media teases and "more clues". It was kinda fun at the time, but the hints were...

Jan 20, 2020 at 11:12 PM
  7. Blue Blood liked SpeedStarTMQ's post in the thread SEGA launches the Sonic 2020 project, promises to release Sonic news on the 20th of every month.

Announcements for announcements on a Japanese-only page for a region that cares less about Sonic then anywhere else in the world....

Jan 20, 2020 at 10:37 PM
  8. Blue Blood replied to the thread SEGA launches the Sonic 2020 project, promises to release Sonic news on the 20th of every month.

So many shit posts... Never change, Retro :') Anyway, I honestly really like the gold branding of the the Sonic 2020 stuff. It's very...

Jan 20, 2020 at 10:36 PM
  9. Blue Blood replied to the thread Sonic the Hedgehog (2020) movie.

Speak for yourself; I do think that this film looks God-awful. From the annoying characters to the uninteresting plot to absolutely...

Jan 19, 2020 at 11:52 AM
  10. Blue Blood liked TheOneAndOnlyJoebro64's post in the thread Sonic the Hedgehog (2020) movie.

I feel like it was kind of obvious I was just joking. I am still going to try to see it though because I just want to see how horrendous...

Jan 18, 2020 at 9:47 PM
  11. Blue Blood replied to the thread Sonic the Hedgehog (2020) movie.

So much this. I think the film looks like absolute horse shit and you'd have to pay me to watch it, but I'm not going to knock anyone...

Jan 18, 2020 at 5:17 PM
  12. Blue Blood replied to the thread Sonic the Hedgehog (2020) movie.

What not to do on Valetine's Day

Jan 18, 2020 at 11:45 AM