BlackHole's Recent Activity

1. BlackHole replied to the thread Clearing a Misconception About Sonic Forces Dev Team.

Perhaps you should consider renaming the thread? Something like "The Misconception of Sonic Forces' Team"?

Jun 21, 2021 at 7:47 AM
  2. BlackHole replied to the thread IDW Megathread.

Like Sonic himself? If I recall correctly, they had some sort of might makes right philosophy. Zavok is the leader because he's the...

Jun 21, 2021 at 1:08 AM
  3. BlackHole replied to the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced for 2022.

Clearly we want Taxman Ports, but with high-quality hand-drawn graphics akin to Sonic the Hedgehog 2 HD replacing the original sprites...

Jun 20, 2021 at 11:20 AM
  4. BlackHole replied to the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced for 2022.

It would be interesting to see, I'd love to see it. Perhaps base it on Scambled Egg Zone, with the implication Robotnik found and...

Jun 18, 2021 at 5:45 PM
  5. BlackHole replied to the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced for 2022.

Include Big Arm. It's not like they've not made reference recently: Sonic Generations (3DS) had the Big Arm as a boss.

Jun 18, 2021 at 5:00 PM
  6. BlackHole replied to the thread Clearing a Misconception About Sonic Forces Dev Team.

Probably, though again, they could have solved it with a single timeline and Robotnik attempting to rebuild the Phantom Ruby, rather...

Jun 18, 2021 at 9:26 AM
  7. BlackHole replied to the thread Clearing a Misconception About Sonic Forces Dev Team.

The plot is a mess. The Phantom Ruby especially, if we're taking Sonic Mania and the prequel comics, which are supposed to be canonical,...

Jun 18, 2021 at 9:00 AM
  8. BlackHole replied to the thread Clearing a Misconception About Sonic Forces Dev Team.

Honestly, the series has been going the wrong way for a while. I'm not expecting that to change suddenly. So I'm still a bit skeptical.

Jun 18, 2021 at 1:02 AM