BlackHole's Recent Activity

1. BlackHole replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

Or at the time, the lore was "each island had a set of Chaos Emeralds", which seems to have been implied with how many islands where...

Oct 15, 2021 at 6:42 AM
  2. BlackHole replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

The other five scattered, but... Considering the game came out in 1993, thus we already had West Side Island's lore, I'm not sure why...

Oct 13, 2021 at 10:38 PM
  3. BlackHole replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

I'm personally operating on the logic that Chaos Emeralds produce enough power to create a singularity, which is what causes Chaos...

Oct 13, 2021 at 9:01 PM
  4. BlackHole replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

Yeah, that part of the Timeline is pretty much set up in a way you can't really change it. Still, interesting their little fire...

Oct 12, 2021 at 7:18 PM
  5. BlackHole replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

Personally, I've taken to calling the current set of games the "Wisp Era" since all of them have had Wisps as the power-up system, bar...

Oct 12, 2021 at 6:11 AM