BlackHole's Recent Activity

1. BlackHole replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

Yeah, Tails just says Chaos drew out the power with anger and sadness, while Sonic's caring nature and being cared for in turn can also...

Aug 15, 2022 at 3:54 AM
  2. BlackHole replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

Honestly, we can't say. They're throwing a lot of canon in the air at the moment, so we've got no real basis for anything. And yes, I...

Aug 15, 2022 at 3:43 AM
  3. BlackHole replied to the thread Sonic Appreciation Thread.

The Mega Drive games at one point prevented me from doing something stupid. I kept meaning to go do the stupid thing, but never got...

Aug 14, 2022 at 9:37 PM
  4. BlackHole replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

Well it can't be the first, I've not got a great mind, so second it is. :eng99: Eh, I'm not really embarrassed. I thought it was a...

Aug 14, 2022 at 8:48 PM
  5. BlackHole replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

*horrified you have somehow read some old notes for a story of mine, where I was planning to have the 8-bit Chaos Emeralds be weaker...

Aug 13, 2022 at 12:43 AM
  6. BlackHole replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

Or a surgical knife. I don't know why everyone seems to think a chainsaw is a valid alternative to surgical tools..

Aug 12, 2022 at 9:31 PM
  7. BlackHole replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

Honestly, I agree with the Chaos Emeralds part. Let them be the eternal mystery of the series. I once suggest this as to why Metal...

Aug 12, 2022 at 5:45 PM
  8. BlackHole rated Hitlersaurus Christ's post Agree in the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

I think at this point “knowing smile” means “please don’t make Sega yell at me again”

Aug 12, 2022 at 2:22 AM
  9. BlackHole replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

Eh, no worries, it's a fangame anyway. I'm trying to otherwise look into the whole Seventh Chaos Emerald in 1991 thing, but there's not...

Aug 10, 2022 at 11:46 PM
  10. BlackHole replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

Eeeeh, I don't plan on touching that game to find out, what with the for-profit thing. Could I get a recap or anything so I know what's...

Aug 10, 2022 at 11:17 PM
  11. BlackHole replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

All that's said is, quote: As far as I can see, it was only a weapon designed to harness the Chaos Emeralds. I would assume that,...

Aug 10, 2022 at 1:23 AM
  12. BlackHole replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

I still have no idea of the logic of the Master Emerald in that movie. If they collect and forge the seven Chaos Emeralds into one...

Aug 9, 2022
  13. BlackHole replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

Not sure why that had to be said so sarcastic and hostile. Random thought: SEGA was saying the Master Emerald was a useless green rock...

Aug 9, 2022
  14. BlackHole replied to the thread Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe (now with open spoilers).

Well, I got the date right at least.:eng99:

Aug 9, 2022
  15. BlackHole replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

Might be a good idea to actually go through and gather all the ages when they appear, see how consistent they are. I might do that at...

Aug 9, 2022