Black Squirrel's Recent Activity

1. Black Squirrel replied to the thread General Questions and Information Thread.

When Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing Arcade came out... nobody really cared. And I mean why would you - anyone who wanted to play the game...

Aug 10, 2022 at 11:01 PM
  2. Black Squirrel replied to the thread Things to mirror.

Spot the problem: Keisuke Tsukahara (composer) So the idea is to have game credits on game pages, which thanks to wiki magic, will...

Aug 9, 2022 at 10:34 PM
  3. Black Squirrel replied to the thread The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge..

I think that was covered briefly by the Western press too. These kinds of "technology" product launches generally occured in Akihabara...

Aug 8, 2022 at 10:57 PM
  4. Black Squirrel replied to the thread General Questions and Information Thread.

I've introduced the concept of "support companies", because I'm a masochist that doesn't know what he's doing. I'm aware that a...

Aug 8, 2022 at 10:42 PM
  5. Black Squirrel replied to the thread General Questions and Information Thread.

In terms of Sega-related newsletter things, nothing is more obscure than Harmony... ...right? [img] [img] this last one curtosy of...

Aug 8, 2022 at 2:37 PM
  6. Black Squirrel replied to the thread General Questions and Information Thread.

There are definitely R&D departments that are undocumented (I mean for example, there's an AM11 and AM12, but I've never seen an AM10)....

Aug 6, 2022 at 7:21 PM
  7. Black Squirrel replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

One will be RGB (for viewing on screens) and the other CMYK (for printing). Neither distract me from the repeating rail texture. Or the...

Aug 5, 2022 at 7:46 PM