Black Squirrel's Recent Activity

1. Black Squirrel replied to the thread The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge..

Wiki wiki wiki wiki.

Jul 17, 2019 at 8:33 PM
  2. Black Squirrel replied to the thread General Questions and Information Thread.

Today on Things I found accidentallyâ„¢: [IMG] VHS cassettes of Japanese professional wrestling. Because nobody says Sega like...

Jul 17, 2019 at 7:24 PM
  3. Black Squirrel replied to the thread Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz Remake (Switch, PS4, PC).

I imagine this one is easier to convert than the others. But idk maybe it's a sweet spot between recycled assets, fairly standard...

Jul 16, 2019 at 6:50 PM
  4. Black Squirrel replied to the thread General Questions and Information Thread.

Ignorance time! I have just learnt today that the official language of Iran is Persian, not Arabic. Maybe that's why we're playing games...

Jul 13, 2019 at 10:22 PM
  5. Black Squirrel replied to the thread General Questions and Information Thread.

It's a bootleg. We've got an Australian release of Spider-Man (Acclaim) listed as existing, but they don't seem to be very common, and...

Jul 12, 2019 at 7:55 PM
  6. Black Squirrel replied to the thread General Questions and Information Thread.

[IMG] SEDAA MEDAA DRIVE [IMG] SEDAAV MEDAA DRIVE [IMG] SEDDAA MEDDA DRIVE

Jul 11, 2019
  7. Black Squirrel has a new avatar.

Jul 11, 2019
  8. Black Squirrel has a new avatar.

Jul 11, 2019