Black Squirrel's Recent Activity

1. Black Squirrel replied to the thread The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge..

How many times can Expert Software secretly release Sonic CD for the PC? [img] 1 (1997) [img] 2 (1997) [img] 3 (1998) [img] 4 (2000)...

Feb 27, 2020 at 7:45 PM
  2. Black Squirrel replied to the thread The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge..

[MEDIA] Jon Burton teaches you things you probably already know if you're on these boards. But everyone has to start somewhere.

Feb 26, 2020 at 8:51 PM
  3. Black Squirrel replied to the thread The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge..

A snapshot of Sega's old press FTP as uploaded to archive.org - I'm currently going through it. Despite being from 2008 almost all the...

Feb 25, 2020 at 8:01 PM
  4. Black Squirrel replied to the thread Sonic 3, EU cover scan.

I look forward to your uploads ;)

Feb 25, 2020 at 5:40 PM
  5. Black Squirrel replied to the thread About Sonic Logos Overall.

https://info.sonicretro.org/Main_Page

Feb 25, 2020 at 5:39 PM
  6. Black Squirrel replied to the thread Sonic 3, EU cover scan.

Also worth pointing out that we're unlikely to do things "properly". https://archive.org/details/@hubz?and%5B%5D=sega This lad has...

Feb 24, 2020 at 7:33 PM
  7. Black Squirrel replied to the thread New Sonic 1 prototype screenshots.

This set would have been taken by the magazine. Usually if it's from Sega you can tell. The key giveaway being that they appear in...

Feb 24, 2020 at 5:37 PM
  8. Black Squirrel replied to the thread Sonic 3, EU cover scan.

Scanning theory is all well and good, but scanning practise is a rare commodity. I don't want to start putting people off - scan all of...

Feb 24, 2020 at 5:34 PM
  9. Black Squirrel replied to the thread Sonic 3, EU cover scan.

[img] Have you got the copy of Altered Beast with the vertical white lines??? Or the really rare (as in, only one copy on ebay right...

Feb 23, 2020 at 10:14 PM
  10. Black Squirrel replied to the thread Sonic 3, EU cover scan.

This is the benefit of using a wiki (spoilers: add things to the wiki). This is a thing with Sega hardware, but I'm not sure how...

Feb 23, 2020 at 6:12 PM
  11. Black Squirrel replied to the thread Sonic 3, EU cover scan.

[img] It's only slightly terrifying.

Feb 23, 2020 at 3:29 PM
  12. Black Squirrel replied to the thread Fleetway appreciation / STC:O thread.

I think the way it works is if you see a "Copyright Promotions Ltd." credit, it comes directly from Sega Europe's big Sonic archive...

Feb 23, 2020 at 10:23 AM
  13. Black Squirrel replied to the thread General Questions and Information Thread.

[img] [img] RE: changing logs mid-production. Except because Seirra likely packaged these games by hand, they used whatever was in...

Feb 22, 2020 at 1:52 PM
  14. Black Squirrel replied to the thread New Sonic 1 prototype screenshots.

I think there might be two builds with it in. [img] This extremely early build, which judging from the HUD, might not have anything in...

Feb 21, 2020