don't click here

Beamer the Meep's Recent Activity

1. Beamer the Meep replied to the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

I think at most we'll get more mini-bosses with Doom's Eye, but otherwise yeah, probably just 3 major bosses.

Jun 17, 2024 at 1:16 AM
  2. Beamer the Meep replied to the thread Sonic in the 2010s..

I mean, I was just offering my honest opinion on the situation. Everyone's free to agree or disagree, but the question was asked.

Jun 17, 2024 at 12:38 AM
  3. Beamer the Meep replied to the thread Sonic in the 2010s..

Honestly, if we're going to look at the decline in quality of Sonic games, it really goes beyond these "Eras" that everyone likes to...

Jun 16, 2024 at 11:10 PM
  4. Beamer the Meep replied to the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

I certainly agree but I get the feeling the situation as is exists because of budget limitations Sega has placed on the Franchise until...

Jun 15, 2024 at 1:12 AM
  5. Beamer the Meep rated Hamzawesome's post Agree in the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

It's kind of sad they're taking tiny steps towards better level design with each game. By the time they get good, they might no longer...

Jun 15, 2024 at 1:06 AM
  6. Beamer the Meep replied to the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

I would argue it's Shadow's being out of the spotlight that's delayed Thorton's settling into the role rather than the other way around....

Jun 15, 2024 at 12:33 AM