Informative 0 0
Useful 0 0
Birthday:
Jan 3, 1997 (Age: 22)

Bakayote

AKA BinBowie, Male, 22, from United States

Bakayote was last seen:
May 2, 2019
    1. There are no messages on Bakayote's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 3, 1997 (Age: 22)
    user_field_current-project:
    Pixel Art and Music for various projects
    National Flag:
    us
    Hello everybody, I am TMBlitzK, I also go by the name Blitzkrieg. I'm currently a high school student who is into the modification of the Master System, Genesis, and Saturn era Sonic games. I am also an artist and a newbie musician, I can play the Guitar, Bass and Piano. Each I have little experience with. I post most of my art and music online. I should have a link on my profile to the website which I post my stuff onto.<br />
    <br />
    I've played the Sonic games since I was 2. I had played Sonic 1 on my mother's genesis, and it was the first video game I have ever played. Later on when I was about 5, I ended up getting a complation of Sonic PC Games that included Sonic &amp; Knuckles Collection, Sonic CD and Sonic R. Sonic CD was the first video game I have ever beaten. WHen I was 6 My dad bought me Sonic 2 for the Genesis from the Salvation Army. and throughout life I've gotten other sonic games like; Sonic 3, Sonic &amp; Knuckles, Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Adventure DX, and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. When I was about 9 I discovered a website called &quot;Secrets of Sonic Team&quot; which was all about prototype information on the Sonic series, which interested me. Later I discovered &quot;The Sonic 2 Beta Page&quot; and lurked on their forums from 2006, until present day, which is now, of course, Sonic Retro. I then finally make an account here in late 2012 and thats the end of the story.

Art, Retro Gaming, Composing VGM

Signature

<center>[​IMG]</center>