BadBehavior's Recent Activity

1. BadBehavior liked MrMechanic's post in the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

I said it on twitter, now I'll say it here. After over a week of poor promotion for the game. You have an interview with Iizuka......

Jun 27, 2022 at 8:04 PM
  2. BadBehavior liked DefinitiveDubs's post in the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

I wonder if Retro's oldbies and mods, the ones slamming the dark and dystopian plotlines 15 years ago, are having a mental breakdown as...

Jun 27, 2022 at 8:01 PM
  3. BadBehavior rated ELS's post Agree in the thread Do you think a Sonic Adventure Remake is a good idea?.

Fuck. No. Current team cannot match the soul and without the old writer it'll never be that good. Current voice cast is also awful for...

Jun 27, 2022 at 7:58 PM
  4. BadBehavior rated Shaddy the guy's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

I think it makes sense that asset reuse causes outcry within a given community and not outside of it. Fans are the only ones with enough...

Jun 27, 2022 at 7:56 PM
  5. BadBehavior liked MykonosFan's post in the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

I enjoy Sonic Adventure. There isn't another game I've played that makes me feel the same way when I'm playing it. Once or twice a year...

Jun 27, 2022 at 7:55 PM
  6. BadBehavior liked foXcollr's post in the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

Might be in the minority of people who are kind of... nervous about this. Here's hoping the lyrics are at least a little bit better...

Jun 24, 2022