BadBehavior's Recent Activity

1. BadBehavior replied to the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

Even Forces did better with critics than Unleashed HD. Not even Classic Sonic in all its shitty glory tanked Forces score as hard as the...

Apr 18, 2021 at 10:10 PM
  2. BadBehavior replied to the thread Trying to start debunking the "Generations of Sonic Fans" perception..

Exactly. No one saying they like Forces wants another hold boost to win hallway simulator with Classic Sonic butting in (but I would be...

Apr 18, 2021 at 5:50 PM
  3. BadBehavior rated Blue Spikeball's post Agree in the thread Trying to start debunking the "Generations of Sonic Fans" perception..

But then again, what determines how good a game is at the end of the day is how enjoyable its gameplay is. Some people may find a game...

Apr 18, 2021 at 5:50 PM
  4. BadBehavior rated Sonic5993's post Agree in the thread Trying to start debunking the "Generations of Sonic Fans" perception..

One thing I will acknowledge about J's reviews is that he understands WHY people hate these games and feel the way they do about them,...

Apr 18, 2021 at 11:25 AM
  5. BadBehavior liked Sonic5993's post in the thread Trying to start debunking the "Generations of Sonic Fans" perception..

It's amusing to see the younger generations reactions to the games that everyone wrote off over a decade ago. [MEDIA]

Apr 17, 2021 at 4:03 PM
  6. BadBehavior replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

Reminds me of a discussion I had on the sonic reddit with someone who insisted that I only disliked Forces because "some youtuber told...

Apr 17, 2021 at 1:43 AM
  7. BadBehavior liked Laura's post in the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

I think there's another angle to this dynamic. People around my age (I'm 30) tend to be more jaded and have better things to do with...

Apr 15, 2021 at 12:23 PM
  8. BadBehavior replied to the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

Even Sonic does this. Sega were rereleasing SA1 and 2 at the same time they were making boost games. Didn't mean they were going back to...

Apr 14, 2021 at 2:30 PM
  9. BadBehavior rated Blue Spikeball's post Agree in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

I kind of do. Mainly because critics, the fandom and the gaming community insisted on drilling into my head that Colors was "TEH FRIST...

Apr 14, 2021 at 2:28 PM
  10. BadBehavior liked Nova's post in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

I think the core point is that it's ridiculous to compare 'the amount of 3D' in Colours to 'the amount of 2D' in Sonic 3 & Knuckles and...

Apr 14, 2021 at 2:28 PM
  11. BadBehavior rated Zephyr's post Agree in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

Gotcha, thanks for clarifying! My issues with the game being what they are, the way Sega themselves are framing Colors in the...

Apr 14, 2021 at 2:26 PM
  12. BadBehavior replied to the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

As someone said on SSMB, it's funny how Super Sonic made his grand debut in 3D to the game where he fits the least in: a gotta go fast...

Apr 13, 2021 at 10:21 PM
  13. BadBehavior liked Azookara's post in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

The length I think is mixed up with how much effort/energy is put into it. The amount of effort it takes to run through Sonic 3K is...

Apr 13, 2021 at 10:09 PM