AzuraRacon's Recent Activity

1. AzuraRacon rated Harper's post Informative in the thread Sonic Origins Collection - General Thread.

No one has mentioned it so far. Inputting 4, 1, 2, 6 twice in 3&K will give you all of the Super Emeralds. You'll hear the Emerald sound...

Aug 6, 2022 at 9:16 AM
  2. AzuraRacon replied to the thread Sonic Origins Collection - General Thread.

I can’t say for sure if the collision’s been tweaked or not, because “I think it feels better” definitely isn’t solid tested data or...

Aug 6, 2022 at 1:18 AM
  3. AzuraRacon replied to the thread Sonic Origins Collection - General Thread.

Also it seems they did not get around to the Sprite layering issue on Eggman’s LBZ flying away animation or the Death Egg Ceiling still...

Aug 5, 2022 at 8:43 AM
  4. AzuraRacon replied to the thread Sonic Origins Collection - General Thread.

Did they take the Coin monitors out of the Debug modes?

Aug 5, 2022 at 8:09 AM
  5. AzuraRacon rated TheOcelot's post Informative in the thread Sonic Origins Collection - General Thread.

The following codes definitely do something (I got the ring noise when I input them into soundtest) 32160, 226372, 47981, 19910623,...

Aug 5, 2022 at 7:20 AM
  6. AzuraRacon liked The Joebro64's post in the thread Sonic Origins Collection - General Thread.

game’s 100% worth $45 now

Aug 5, 2022 at 7:19 AM
  7. AzuraRacon rated Starduster's post Agree in the thread Sonic Origins Collection - General Thread.

Counterpoint: If Stealth has not been brought in for post-launch work, surely he'd have no compunction telling us as such? If the bridge...

Aug 4, 2022 at 6:12 AM
  8. AzuraRacon rated Dark Sonic's post Agree in the thread Sonic Origins Collection - General Thread.

Stealth had his Denuvo outburst with Mania and sure enough they hired him again. So who knows?

Aug 2, 2022 at 7:10 PM