Ayu Tsukimiya's Recent Activity

1. Ayu Tsukimiya replied to the thread Determining the "Correct" framerate for Sonic CD's ending videos.

The Mega CD/2011 versions of the ending really don't make sense when compared to either the opening *or* the animators' other work....

Jul 3, 2022 at 2:24 AM
  2. Ayu Tsukimiya liked Blue Spikeball's post in the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

He sneaks into Tails' workshop and steals his latest Tornado whenever he needs to travel somewhere. You won't believe all the Tornados...

Jun 30, 2022 at 12:25 AM
  3. Ayu Tsukimiya rated Traversal's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

How does Big get anywhere? He seems to teleport all over the place in SA2.

4. Ayu Tsukimiya liked Snub-n0zeMunkey's post in the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

huge news, I unironically think this sounds like a really fun idea lol but how did he get on the Starfall Islands?

5. Ayu Tsukimiya rated Shaddy the guy's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

We finally have that render of Sage in good quality: [IMG] Honestly, I'm pretty happy with this design language for humans going...

Jun 29, 2022 at 2:45 AM
  6. Ayu Tsukimiya replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

As nice as that fan art is, I'm honestly glad we're getting humans again. Especially the NiGHTS/SA1/X anime-styled ones. They always...

Jun 29, 2022 at 2:44 AM