Asagoth's Recent Activity

1. Asagoth rated Black Squirrel's post Informative in the thread General Questions and Information Thread.

Sega Retro:Todo/Photo CD there's a very preliminary list to add to. I have good news and bad news. Good news: [img] GAMERA GAMERA...

Oct 23, 2021 at 8:58 PM
  2. Asagoth replied to the thread More Sega Channel prototypes dumped..

That magazine was printed on November 1, 1996 and in that article they partially reveal some of the games scheduled for that month......

Oct 23, 2021 at 8:27 PM
  3. Asagoth rated Pirate Dragon's post Informative in the thread More Sega Channel prototypes dumped..

I think this is the first documented image of Chessmaster on Genesis/Sega Channel. [IMG]

Oct 23, 2021 at 8:16 PM
  4. Asagoth rated Black Squirrel's post Informative in the thread General Questions and Information Thread.

I had almost given up on Saturn Quake. It may be the "wonder port", but it's a fight to get things done. Spawn into a level, input the...

Oct 22, 2021 at 9:22 PM
  5. Asagoth replied to the thread Things to mirror.

Top Kids (Argentina) ... all watermarked (a nasty watermark on each page)... which is sad because we don't have many Argentinian...

Oct 21, 2021 at 4:08 AM
  6. Asagoth rated Black Squirrel's post Informative in the thread General Questions and Information Thread.

[img] NBA Jam TE is indeed easier to parse. I'm not sure who wants to play as all these Acclaim and Iguana staff but it's got Will...

Oct 19, 2021
  7. Asagoth replied to the thread General Questions and Information Thread.

Oh look, it's Steve Snake! :) [IMG] [IMG]

Oct 19, 2021