don't click here

Antheraea's Recent Activity

1. Antheraea replied to the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

yeah like, growing up I remember knowing that the comics existed but I never went to any stores that sold them. I had seen a few of the...

May 20, 2024 at 6:22 PM
  2. Antheraea rated Wraith's post Agree in the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

It's hard to say if more JP accurate material would have moved the needle more or not. It may have been beneficial for things to be more...

May 20, 2024 at 6:19 PM
  3. Antheraea rated Wraith's post Agree in the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

I'd argue that the 90s Sonic cartoons don't have anywhere near the amount of importance that the movies have. Most of the undue...

May 20, 2024 at 6:19 PM
  4. Antheraea rated kyasarintsu's post Agree in the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

I always wonder how this series would have done if it made it to the western markets fairly unchanged. I always thought the western...

May 20, 2024 at 6:17 PM
  5. Antheraea rated Crimson Neo's post Informative in the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

Even Sonic 1 got a bit of anime influence, and guess what? It's Akira Toriyama again. [IMG]

May 20, 2024 at 6:16 PM
  6. Antheraea rated Sonic5993's post Agree in the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

That's not what is being argued though; right around the time of the late 2000s, to early 2010s was the general consensus is that was...

May 20, 2024 at 6:16 PM
  7. Antheraea rated Wraith's post Agree in the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

The main problems with the somarsault mechanic are that it breaks your flow and that it doesn't have much utility outside of the times...

May 20, 2024 at 6:15 PM
  8. Antheraea rated Jaxer's post Agree in the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

Speaking of this, here's a boiling one: A large chunk of Sonic fans who claim to like Maekawa's stories don't actually like his...

9. Antheraea rated KaiGCS's post Agree in the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

I knew people would turn on Flynn as soon as he was in a position to do this. From what I've seen, the Sonic fandom has never once been...

10. Antheraea rated S4turn_F0x's post Agree in the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

Crazy how this went from like Sonic X Shadow Generations to Ian Flynn and Ken Penders discussion in like a day Can we just agree that...

May 20, 2024 at 5:47 PM
  11. Antheraea rated Chimpo's post Agree in the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

Penders also confirmed what Joe said is true. Why are you being an ass? He wasn't even trying to "gotcha", Joe is just posting the...

May 20, 2024 at 5:47 PM
  12. Antheraea rated Shaddy the guy's post Agree in the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

I don't see any of those people talking about Archie Shadow, the only time where "enough freedom to do so" can be convincingly stated to...

May 20, 2024 at 5:46 PM
  13. Antheraea rated Vertette's post Agree in the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

With Penders I can see what you mean because the Archie comics he wrote were just a vehicle for writing about shit that he actually...

May 20, 2024 at 5:46 PM
  14. Antheraea rated Battons's post Agree in the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

I thought people grew up and finally realized games aren't just made by one person, just look up the fkin credits lol. Flynn's been with...

May 20, 2024 at 5:43 PM
  15. Antheraea rated Kyro's post Agree in the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

I dont understand how you could even come to that conclusion without yourself being insanely biased. SOmeone else mentioned the other...

May 20, 2024 at 5:43 PM