don't click here

Liam Robertson: "if you want a Sonic Mania 2, you're going to have to be as vocal as possible"

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by The Joebro64, Jun 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flygon

Flygon

I actually liked Marble Garden Zone. Especially the music and aesthetic.

I'm not going to lie, it's a very lonely club.

2. Blue Spikeball

Blue Spikeball

What do people hate so much about the spinning tops in MGZ? I never found them that annoying or troublesome TBH.

3. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
  4. Zephyr

Zephyr

US
    When they're skidding along the ground, they're fine, but when trying to "fly" them I feel they're clunky and tedious to the point of not being fun. They way they operate coupled with Sonic's acceleration just doesn't click for me, I guess. I'd rather be running on slopes, or doing platforming, or being a ball (preferably some combination of the three). I can consistently beat Marble Garden with no issue, but if I could time travel and change one thing about Sonic 3 during development, not including this gimmick would be near the top of my list. :V

I do love the stage's music and visuals, though! Kinda wish it got Mania'd like Oil Ocean (though the discussion that opens up is decidedly for the Mania topic).

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Billy

Billy

RIP Oderus Urungus Member
    Colorado, USA
    Indie games
    Yup! I posted this years ago in a thread asking which Sonic songs people would like to see remixed:

6. LockOnRommy11

LockOnRommy11

I haven’t read all of the thread and I don’t think I need to. As stated, who is this guy and why should we care what he has to say about Classic Sonic?

7. Plorpus

Plorpus

Hog Blue So What Member
    You could at least skim one and a half pages, it’s really not that hard

8. Sid Starkiller

Sid Starkiller

Virginia, USA
    Paying off student loans
    If you want my opinion, he's some nobody who claims to be a leaker, made a bunch of guesses about various games over the years, and happened to guess right a few times. And allegedly has a shitty attitude when called out for being wrong. He means nothing, which is why the conversation turned away from mentioning him at all after a while.

9. Starduster

Starduster

Can bench press at least two Sonic the Hedgehogs Member
    Britain
    Fighting my procrastination addiction
    Did you miss the part where he exclusively sitting on materials for the completely out of the blue Mario + Rabbids and had them publicly displayed on Twitter (albeit in an obscured form to maintain the secrecy)?

10. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    If you aren't going to read the thread that provides the context, don't waste your time and ours posting like this.

This thread seems to be going nowhere, so I'm going to close it.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.