don't click here

Sonic Adventure Music Experience UK - 8th Dec 2019

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Sir_mihael, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Sir_mihael

Sir_mihael

DON'T TRUST THIS MAN Member
  2. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    A bunch of fairly familiar faces may have already got tickets and decided a Barcade would be a good idea the same day, yes. =P

3. So yeah. If any of y'all go there and get the soundtracks, I'd be more than willing to buy them off you. :v

4. biggestsonicfan

biggestsonicfan

Model2wannaB Tech Member
    ALWAYS Sonic the Fighters
    What soundtracks are exclusive to this event?

5. https://vgmdb.net/album/60492
    https://vgmdb.net/album/84681

A few of these songs were added to Jun Senoue's recent "The Works III" album, but having these would be nice.

6. Sir_mihael

Sir_mihael

DON'T TRUST THIS MAN Member
    Terrible idea, They sound like a dangerous bunch (of course, count me in on that one!)

7. Could be fun, gonna try and make it to this

8. Speeps

Speeps

Definitely going to it! A few others I know are going too so it sounds like it's going to be a great time.

9. Turbohog

Turbohog

Wish I could go. Also wish he would release the rest of the S.A.M.E. songs. I saw one of those CDs go up for sale on ebay and it sold for a pretty high amount as you might expect.

10. Like I said, I'd be willing to buy them off of someone and work magic on them. :v

11. Gestalt

Gestalt

Sphinx in Chains Member
    Kickstarter Noob here. Anyone willing to buy me a ticket?

12. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

You just sign up and pay like you would on any other site. You also get given the option to pay whatever amount you want and which reward (in this case, number of tickets) you want too.

There's nothing nothing to not get. The only difference is that you won't get charged until the Kickstarter finishes.

13. Gestalt

Gestalt

Sphinx in Chains Member
    I'm on it.

14. D.A. Garden

D.A. Garden

Sonic CD's Sound Test Member
    Pledged, and I am going to this if everything goes well. I also received an email saying that, in 3 days, they're passed the 80% mark, so it's looking more likely this will go ahead. I can't wait.

15. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

I'm sure this will reach its goal, no problem. But I'm honestly not all that interested in going, so I don't think I'm going to back it. Hope everyone has a fantastic time though, cause it's sure to be a fantastic experience.

16. David The Lurker

David The Lurker

For some mysterious reason... Administrator
    Those CD's were exclusive to their specific events, though. I don't think any copies of the first volume were handed out at the second show? That I know of. Either way, I sincerely doubt either of them would be at the UK show. Maybe there would be a third volume available, but who knows. When they did the show at MAGfest, they didn't have either of the above releases, or one specific to that event. My guess is they will continue to be a Japan only thing that was for the people who could make it to the original live shows.

Forever shall we look at eBay until all the tracks are available for the masses.

Oh also. Seeing the full band was v. cool. It's a very different experience than just seeing Jun and Johnny, so like. If you can go to it. Yeah there's some jammin'.

17. Nova

Nova

If there's any Retro members who want to go to this but don't want to go alone, or want to meet other members anyway, as alluded to above a bunch of us are meeting up for this and people are welcome to join us. Not sure on others' plans but I may well even be staying overnight in London so if anyone fancies a bit of drinking afterwards, it could be on the cards.

Barcade-wise, much will likely depend on the time of the event which, as far as I know, is yet to be announced. We'll sort something out for sure when we know more though.

18. Rosie

Rosie

aka Rosie Member
    Hey Retro! Been a while, things look different around here!
    I’ve backed myself a ticket so I’ll be there. Are there plans to be barcadeing on the Saturday or should we just meet up on the day?

19. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    The Barcade will be on the Sunday, not the Sat.

20. Shaddix Leto Croft

Shaddix Leto Croft

Goodbye *Mwah* AND GOODNIGHT Member
    Update #4 time!

So they're going to setup extra Meet and Greet rewards for the Sonic Adventure Music Experience for a second chance at 6pm BST which is really good for those who missed out the first time.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019