don't click here

Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Saidian, Feb 12, 2012.

Which version will you be getting?

1. Xbox 360

61 vote(s)
    27.0%
  2. PlayStation 3

43 vote(s)
    19.0%
  3. Wii U

52 vote(s)
    23.0%
  4. Nintendo 3DS

23 vote(s)
    10.2%
  5. PlayStation Vita

12 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. PC

116 vote(s)
    51.3%
  7. iOS

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  8. Android

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Huh, so that worked out I guess! I was originally going to comment "Huh, I guess I got that Youtube dude that neither know nor care about in the game now," but apparently the only DLC I didn't own is the one not included for free. I haven't played the game in quite some time now, but if anyone reading this hasn't picked it up yet I highly recommend it!

2. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

As I always say when this game is being talked about, ASRT is an absolutely fantastic racing game that straddles the line between kart racers and the more traditional side of the genre perfectly. It's a damn shame that SEGA's IPs don't have more pull and influence these days, because a game as solid as this should really have taken off on a bigger way. And a sequel is long, long overdue.

3. Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed on Android is.....Gone. :(

I can't find it on the store, or under my apps that I previously downloaded.

...Its gone forever from the Play Store. If you have it on your device already it may still function, but you can't redownload it.

4. jubbalub

jubbalub

#1 Sonic Superstars defender Member
    You can probably find an apk floating around on the Internet somewhere.

Even so, that's a shame. Is it still available in the iOS App Store?

5. Cyberlink420

Cyberlink420

Michigan
    Sonic F (Sonic Paradox)
    No longer on the App Store either, and the download button is grayed out in my list of purchases. The original is still there, though, even though it doesn't work on iOS11. I hope it's not because the licensing deal for Ralph expired or something.

6. ashthedragon

ashthedragon

Sonic Paradise Researcher
    Spain
    Sonic Paradise & Sonic Ages
    It has been gone for a while I think, first it was completetly uncompatible with Android Lollipop ( I think it was Lolliypop? I remember updating Android and having blank screens with that game, many others said the same at the reviews of Google Play Store) so it was just a matter of time. Maybe they are reworking it for Sega Forever like they did with many other mobile SEGA games.

7. Nexeno

Nexeno

I have a LG K8 with android 6.0 and might try to play Sonic All-Stars Racing: Transformed. Best is if anyone with a older android device will try it, a link here: https://sonic-racing-transformed.en.uptodown.com/android should work.
    I will report soon.

-Nexeno

(I am also available on IRC)