don't click here

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Chimpo, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Herm the Germ

Herm the Germ

Hmm, not bad. Well done, doctor! Member
    Dresden, Saxony, Germany
    MIDI-to-SMPS-conversions, mostly. Takin' requests, too.
    I made a bunch of characters recently. Some based on existing ones, but most were kind of random ideas.

[​IMG]

2. Sir_mihael

Sir_mihael

DON'T TRUST THIS MAN Member
    Has anyone attempted Coldsteel or Sonichu yet? I've got a hedgehog avatar ready but I'm definitely behind on my parts unlocking.

3. Glaber

Glaber

Has Beaten Sonic Genesis for GBA Oldbie
    not to get into an argument, but what's a gender that's not male, female, or a combo of the two even suppose to look like?

4. Crappy Blue

Crappy Blue

Knuckles' Chaotix is a perfect game with no flaws Member
    Anything. Literally anything. Men and women can already present themselves masculinely, femininely, androgynously, or anything that could be in between, and still be accepted as male/female (except men presenting femininely get shit on still but setting that aside). It's no different for nonbinary people.

I'd post my avatar here if I had a photo... and I really want to. Unfortunately, she's on my friend's PS4, so it'll have to wait until I'm over at her place again. Hopefully soon, cause she turned out real cute and I love her.

5. Dr. Mecha

Dr. Mecha

Dallas, TX
    3d Models
    I'll give you a simple answer from Make Human; gender slider.

Though seriously, the options for making an avatar for Forces are very limited; you couldn't even custom made the color of your clothes without modifying the game textures themselves.

6. Ritz

Ritz

Subhedgehog Member
    A-tier designs: Rick's rabbit, Yen the Keaton, Succ, Tekno, Herm's bottom left cat.

S-tier: Spring-chan, Atendega's dude, Glaber's pirate dog, Mario.

Canon tier: All afro puff dogs but especially Pengi's Eggman one. EDIT: It occurred to me that the best way to drum up second wave interest for this game would be for Sega to hold a character design contest where, to prove their confidence in the integrity of their own character creator, ONE lucky character gets to become canon for the next game, fully voiced.

7. Zephyr

Zephyr

US
    They could make a "Forces" trilogy, where one of your OCs can transfer to subsequent games. Sorta like Mass Effect.

8. Aesculapius Piranha

Aesculapius Piranha

つづく Oldbie
    Unknown
    Diva
    I'd be down for Shitglove's quest for shittier gloves.

9. Adamis

Adamis

Gimme waffles! Oldbie
    Belgium
    Lammy and "Fafnir"
    Here's the character I used for the main game, based on a character I created for a Sonic webcomic : Princess Patouche, who's a mongoose in the comic but I've used a cat. (And a character that I've turned into a non-Sonic character for another project)

[​IMG]

Using a bird, I tried to do a shark-like character :

[​IMG]

Also, first try at Johnny Lightfoot from Sonic the Comic :

[​IMG]

10. Shade Vortex

Shade Vortex

The Black Vortex Member
    USA, WA.
    Twitch Streams
    I made even more OCs/Outfits since the last time I posted, but instead of putting a bunch more images in one post, I've compiled ALL my Sonic Forces OC pictures in this album.

Just for fun I'll pick one of them to just put as an image in this thread-
    I recreated an old-as-hell OC of mine, Frost the Cat:
    [​IMG]
    She was basically originally intended as a counterpart to Tikal- wore the same outfit, but was from a Cat tribe that were enemies with the Echidnas. It was a "Sonic Adventure 3" comic idea I had, where the Echidna Tribe was at war with the Cat Tribe, basically telling the backstory to SA1's past sections. This version of her is far more modern day, let's just say.

11. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
    So...Archie comics?

12. Shade Vortex

Shade Vortex

The Black Vortex Member
    USA, WA.
    Twitch Streams
    I never read the Archie comics. :V Also, this was like, 10 years ago so I dunno if it was before or after that happened in the comics. I never claimed it to be an original concept though, I mean it was an attempt at Sonic Adventure 3 after all, and the main antagonist was my own interpretation on "Ashura the Hedgehog". lol

13. Boxer Hockey

Boxer Hockey

NGL I didn't love a lot about Forces, but the end-game clothing unlocking kept me playing wayyyyy past where I would have stopped normally. In a way it almost captured the grindy Chao-raising vibe of old. Here are my furries. [​IMG]

14. Adamis

Adamis

Gimme waffles! Oldbie
    Belgium
    Lammy and "Fafnir"
    Johnny Lightfoot and Tekno the Canary, version 2 :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And a basic tiger, for fun :

[​IMG]

15. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
    It happened during their Sonic Adventure adaption. Big is from said cat tribe in the comics (before the reboot anyway).

16. Techokami

Techokami

For use only on NTSC Genesis systems Researcher
    HoleNet!
    Sonic Worlds Next
    The only thing missing is a lab coat item for the avatar to wear, then I could properly recreate the SEGASonic rendition of my character.

17. Jason

Jason

*Results not lab tested. Member
    [​IMG]
    Becky the Breakdancing Bitch

18. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
    That's not a hedgehog.

19. Jason

Jason

*Results not lab tested. Member
    Do I search Becky the Hedgehog, or remain in blissful ignorance? With this fandom, it's tough.

20. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
    Becky is old hat these days so you don't NEED to.