don't click here

Big's Big Fishing Adventure 3

Discussion in 'Fangaming Discussion' started by Skyler, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Turbohog

Turbohog

Yeah, I've always thought it was pronounced "i-vo". I'm not sure if I've ever actually heard anyone say that part of the name before though.

I'm still surprised this joke is going to be honest though! (Yes I know they're going to release a fangame)

2. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    In AoSTH it was pronounced "i-vo," which is where I get my frame of reference for it. Googling it though I found that it's typically pronounced "ee-vo."

I still prefer "I-vo."

3. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr5qfXGwvWM

Just to make sure people get the reference.

4. JaredAFX

JaredAFX

You telling me a shrimp fried this rice? Member
    Florida
    Downloading megahertz
    I mean, "ee-vo" makes sense because he's evil (plus an American 90s cartoon is probably not the best source for foreign name pronunciations anyway). I like 'I-vo" anyway just because, like Dark Sonic said, I'm used to it, but it doesn't bother me much.

5. synchronizer

synchronizer

My thoughts exactly. The sound of the name "Ivo" allows for a pun.

6. rebelcheese

rebelcheese

Oh with better lines and voice direction he would have been great. The potential is right there and he did get better in SA2.

7. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
    ...Why don't we just ask the guy who named him?

8. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUfv7-Y1A7c

9. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    Check it.

http://youtu.be/zB1I0USHlnE

10. LowSeasCaroz

LowSeasCaroz

Hessia, Germany
    Desperately trying to make a Turrican clone
    This might be the first time someone at Sega remembers they made Bio-Hazard Battle, and I love it.
    It wasn't even that great of a shooter, but... the only original Mega Drive shooter developed by Sega, so it makes sense that this is the one they're referencing, instead of something like Thunder Force or Truxton.
    Now I'm even more interested in what these madmen are gonna come up with next? A Kid Chameleon tribute level? :v:

11. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    In case it wasn't clear: Big's Big Fishing Adventure 3 isn't officially affiliated with Sega, and is technically a fangame. (Overlord just moved it to Fangaming Discussion as well cause of that, thnx OL)

12. rebelcheese

rebelcheese

Still kind of amazed Roger and Mike can do this game without violating their contracts, unless Sega granted them special permission to do this.