don't click here

Sonic 25th Anniversary Humble Bundle

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Friend of Sonic, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Seems like a pretty good deal-- The ten dollar bundle includes Sonic Racing Transformed, Sonic Lost World, and Sonic Generations along with the contents of the 1 dollar and beat the average bundles. The 1 dollar bundle is even great with the Sonic CD remaster and Sonic Adventure. Bear in mind the Beat the Average bundle will have more games added next week.

https://www.humblebundle.com

2. Felik

Felik

1$ for sonic CD? I'm in!

3. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    You can also get some digital Archie Sonic volumes for free by entering your e-mail address. Namely Sonic the Hedgehog Vol. 1 and 2 and Sonic Selects Vol. 9.

4. KingOfBunnies

KingOfBunnies

I kind of want that T-Shirt. But I already have some of the games in that bundle already and the thought of buying Sonic Lost World is kind of awful. Also, if I pay now, do I get the extra games being added next week or not?

5. Blivsey

Blivsey

Charismatic Sonicaholic Member
    As someone who hasn't ever done a Humble Bundle before, I have two questions:

• I own SA1, SA2, S4E2 and Generations. Can I gift someone else the games I already own, then re-acquire them through the bundle?
    • What does "more games coming soon" mean? If I take the dive now, do I get them when they're announced?

Also I'm digging that shirt, but I don't really need it that badly... I think.

6. Jason

Jason

*Results not lab tested. Member
    1.) No. The keys are bundled by tier, so when you redeem it's all or nothing. You can give a the tier key to someone else, if you want.
    [​IMG]
    2.) Yes, more games that come later are added if you already purchased the bundle.

7. Blivsey

Blivsey

So if I already own Sonic Adventure DX, I can't gift my current copy to someone else and then purchase a new copy for myself (along with Sonic 1, 3D Blast, & Sonic CD) through this? How does that even work?

8. Josh

Josh

Oldbie
    USA
    Aw, it's too bad they're bundled together like that. I already have everything in there except for Lost World, and $10 sounds about right to pick it up on PC. But I'd love to do giveaways or something for the rest of the games individually.

9. Jason

Jason

*Results not lab tested. Member
    AFAIK it just overwrites your copy. That's what mine did. There's no way to resell or trade games in your Steam library.

10. Blivsey

Blivsey

Whoops, ignore me, for some reason I thought you could gift things in your Steam library to other people. Shows how much I know about modern 'conveniences', huh. Thanks for the other answer, though!

11. Jimmy Hedgehog

Jimmy Hedgehog

England - Slough
    Getting the motivation to continue old projects
    Well damn, I would have loved that shirt but I'll have to go without unfortunately. Oh well, neat nonetheless.

12. Lilly

Lilly

United States
    Shang Mu Architect
    Now that I have a GPU capable of handling Generations, I went and dropped $11 on the bundle for it, then gifted my lower tier codes to two friends at Discord. :specialed: I'd double dip again for Sonic CD if it had a Linux port, so I'll wait for it to return to the Google Play Store. (I prefer the portability anyway.)

13. Ravenfreak

Ravenfreak

2 Edgy 4 U Tech Member
    O'Fallon Mo
    Sonic 1 Game Gear Disassembly
    Man I already own all those games on Steam, but I want that t-shirt so bad! Dx I don't really have the money to get it anyways just yet, but I might buy the bundle and give it away to one of my friends, just so I can get that shirt and it's for a good cause anyways.

14. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Yea I already got all the Sanic I can handle on my comp, and I'm not really a character shirt guy sooooo gonna have to pass.

Happy Birthday though Sonic! I plan on playing through S3 Complete on Thursday.

15. Mecha Sally

Mecha Sally

Oldbie
    I already have most of those games in some format, so I think I'll be passing on this one. Glad to see HumbleBundle acknowledge Sonic's 25th, though. :)

16. Skyler

Skyler

Neonネオン Cowgirlカウガール Site Staff
    Hellafornia
    The next audtion
    I just dropped $30 on the Sonic themed Arcade Block. That shirt is legit, though, so I may still pick this up.

17. Crappy Blue

Crappy Blue

Knuckles' Chaotix is a perfect game with no flaws Member
    That shirt is fantastic, but it's not $35-for-several-games-I-already-have-on-Steam fantastic. I hope it becomes... not exclusive, at some point.

18. MartiusR

MartiusR

I don't know, I was initially quite excited with the announcement of this bundle, since I was expecting that there will be probably some t-shirt. But when I've saw how does it look like... I admit that I'm utterly disappointed, it rather looks like these cheap t-shirts for children with some random shapes and colors. It's so vaguely referring to Green Hill Zone... It's one of the weakest t-shirts I've seen so far in Bundles from HB.

But bundle itself is great. 10$ for whole pack is a real deal.

@Skyler - thanks for info, is this Arcade Block still available to order? I don't know why, but when I've checked last time on all Loot Crate/Arcade Block/etc websites (announcements about next package), there was nothing about packages referring to Sonic anniversary.

19. amphobius

amphobius

doing more important things with my life Member
    life
    Picked it up, since I didn't have a lot of these games in my Steam library already - for both Adventure games, Generations and Lost World I think just over £7 is a steal. All Stars Racing Transformed is just a nice bonus :v:

20. Retro_Stew

Retro_Stew

French Twitch Gamer Member
    France
    Twitch channel
    Fuck, I'd like to buy the T-shirt and only that. I'm a fan of fangamer t-shirts!