don't click here

THE KEN PENDERS CHRONICLES: a man you Ken DePenders on

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by The KKM, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Jen

Jen

#lapidot Moderator
    England
    Various drawings
    "K'Nox" - are you fucking kidding me? So I guess that means he's not Knuckles the Echidna, he's the completely original character K'Nox the Echyd'nya =P That's genuinely made me laugh more than anything else in this mess, it's hilarious.

2. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Sega please countersue him. It'd be hilarious.

What a piece of shit.

3. doc eggfan

doc eggfan

Are you pondering what I'm pondering? Wiki Sysop
    ACT
    GreatMegaLD, GreatSC3k, Great SG1k
    If this ever gets released, I'd love to see a half competent artist release a replica in the style of the archie sonic universe, corrects grammatical and syntacical errors and releases it free, just to prove that it could have been possible.

4. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    That's like porting Sonic 06 levels to Generations.

5. Fantastic

Fantastic

Born on an island, in the heavens. Member
    K'nox K'nox It's Knuckles

6. Mecha Sally

Mecha Sally

Oldbie
    Glad I'm not the only one that thought of that. :v:

This is hilarious. And am I the only one who thinks Lara-Su looks like an old lady in that picture? Something about how he drew/shaded her muzzle/cheeks makes her look old. Probably not something you want on a teenage character.

7. Old lady? Odd. I thought I had stumbled upon the rare phenomenon known as the purple turd. :v:

8. Chimera

Chimera

I'm not a furry. Tech Member
    Castlevania prettyness
    I actually laughed because my girlfriend's dad's name is actually Knox :V

Why the fuck does he need a ' in everything. Does it make it "distinctive?" is it because the "strange alien language" is spoken much differently than ours?

Geez you are one strange fucker Pen'ders.

9. doc eggfan

doc eggfan

Are you pondering what I'm pondering? Wiki Sysop
    ACT
    GreatMegaLD, GreatSC3k, Great SG1k
    [​IMG]

Apostrophe's are so 30th century BC.

10. Cyberguy

Cyberguy

I am the Chancellor of Clown Cars! Member
    Am I the only one who found it hilarious that he does all this crap to legally"distance" himself from Archie and Sega, and then turns around and says "First appearance STH #106! COME AND READ THIS, SONIC FANS!"

11. Retroman

Retroman

Edited my post since I regret making such an inappropriate joke.

Try googling 'Knux'. No Pic. Exactly.

I think in all seriousness he needs to ditch the Sonic comic/fan-fics entirely. Throw it all in the garbage. Shred it with the shredding machine. Start over fresh. Turn a new leaf.

He needs to create a new idea. Ditch the Too Anthro, weird ass old lady/man Furry look and stick with the 4-legged all paws on the ground, or even have him do both, stand on his/her hindquarters for some parts and then walk etc with his four paws, good old Disney-like furries we all know and love and create a story and universe from there. Heck, make the main character a cute fox or whatever species and make him/her go on adventures. Make him a person that was suppositvely 'abandoned' as a young cub and is looking to find himself in the big world and explore.

That stuff will make him succesful. Make it an online comic for starters, and then Kickstart it, and sell it also on digital copy as well.

Before he starts creating/drawing, he needs to get some professional art lessons and start organizing himself because the dude's in a mess.

Stop trying to revive a 'what if' scenario and making a failed continuity of something that's entirely out of your hands, and something you won't win legally.

If this guy manages to listen to reason, and stop these feeble attempts of a sorry excuse of a 'revival' from an old project, and start focusing on NEW and ORIGINAL ideas while ditching controversial stuff like adding a holocaust poem called "First they came" on one of the Echidna characters as a line, and using personalities and references from outdated TV shows, and stop sucking, then maybe, MAYBE, he will have a fine chance of putting himself in a good light.

Heck, it doesn't make much. All it takes is dedication and passion. That's it. Anyone can create fan-fics, but it takes originality to create new characters that are new and that appease to everyone, not just some Penders Faithfuls (No offense to them).

Kenders, do everyone a favour and get out of Sonic and do something original. And please don't use any ideas from the previous Sonic series. It's extinct, in the past, lost in the void of space and picked up by a competent writer. Learn from your mistakes and don't fall into traps, and especially don't overcomplicate things. The best writings are the simple ones, the ones that are on point. A foundation that people understand is much better than a complex personality with more questions than answers.

/In before some butthurt Ken Penders/Pen Kenders fans get butthurt and start typing stupid replies to a logical, rational post

12. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    It's funny because the only people who'd EVER be interested in this are Sonic fans, and he can;t legally use any Sonic material so he has to try and skirt along the edge, and sounds like an utter pillock doing this, with his K'Nex, his E'c'h'y'd'n'as and w'h'a't'e'v'e'r e'l's'e h'e I's o'n a'b'o'u't.

13. Naean

Naean

Naean H.F. (Nez Man) Member
    United Kingdom
    2D. Sonic Fan Game
    "can;t"

Going against the typical Ken Penders grain of apostrophes, I see. I approve. :v:

14. Overlord

Overlord

Long-term happiness
    Actually that one's more a muscle memory habit. I usually correct it, missed that one. =P

15. Retroman

Retroman

Vec'ter the Crawkodial, Ch'aarme the Bee, Espe'eo the Charmeleon.

16. Naean

Naean

Naean H.F. (Nez Man) Member
    United Kingdom
    2D. Sonic Fan Game
    I know man, I was just fucking with you. ;)

17. Mr Lange

Mr Lange

A wise guy eh. I know how to DEAL with wise guys. Member
    The Land of Waldos
    Sonic Utopia, Sonic Overture
    Call me crazy but I can't see him ever being successful on any terms. He kinda needs, I don't know, talent? No change in course is going to result in a successful venture considering he wouldn't have the skill to back it up.

What? There's such a thing as Penders faithfuls? To hell with not offending them, their existence would offend me and they should apologize.

18. Overlord

Overlord

Long-term happiness
    There are a few Penders Faithfuls, but it's more Archie fans than Penders ones. If he ever left Sonic writing, they'd evaporate, and he knows it. Hence the Mary-Su Chronicles.

19. Lilly

Lilly

United States
    Shang Mu Architect
    ITT: How to not make character bios, and why you should never post them online when you do make them.

My brain is going into "HE'S MESSING WITH US" mode turned up to 11 right now. There's no way he can be serious at this point. No, freaking, way.

20. I'm sorry to say but yes. People can be that fucking stupid. Such a fact hurts.