don't click here

THE KEN PENDERS CHRONICLES: a man you Ken DePenders on

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by The KKM, Jul 7, 2010.

1. TheKazeblade

TheKazeblade

"Our Life is More than a Side-Effect" Member
    He must be really banking on Lara-Su's success, because he's burnt pretty much every other bridge. No publisher would be sane to touch him at this point.

2. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    You know what this needs? A movie announcement. In 3D.

Please, let it happen.

3. And let it be directed by Michael Bay!

4. It'd probably be M. Night Shyamalan

5. Or how about Tommy Wiseau?

6. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Bingo. Oh and the Cinematographer should be whoever filmed Birdemic.

7. Lilly

Lilly

United States
    Shang Mu Architect
    It's tempting to reply, "I used to be (Literally!) scared of your Sonic art as a kid, before I knew what politics were.". :v: Something has to be going on at his forums for him to believe that, or he's secretly reading other forums about his stuff, trying to think of what gem to post next for us to be mad at. *bricked*

8. McAleeCh

McAleeCh

Oldbie
    Make sure that's budget post-converted 3D, to boot. Why actually shoot with multiple cameras when you can badly fake it later? = P

9. AnimatedAF

AnimatedAF

haha I wonder what Penders will think of the Mecha Eggman found in Sonic Runners? They're stealing his super original character Robo-Robotnik!

10. Ell678

Ell678

Am I Annoying You? Member
    Barrow, England
    Sonic Incursion
    Only if Uwe Boll is involved.

11. Quarterman

Quarterman

Just another day in paradise. Member
    It's impressive to me how he manages to sound more unhinged every time he opens his mouth.

12. Molotok

Molotok

Gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha Member
    I don't know. Bongo might do it.

No, but seriously, I think they [Bongo] know they're not as highly regarded as DC, Marvel, Dark Horse, IDW, Archie, Renegade, AC, Boom! Studios, Devil's Due, Dynamite, ... pretty much almost every other publisher out there, but they don't give a damn about it. Having said that, yeah, I think even their standards aren't low enough to admit Ken into their ranks.

13. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Ken's shitty everything aside, no publisher would want to work with him after the Archie/Sega lawsuit for "ORIGINAL CHARACTER DONUTSTEEL." On top of being just an awful artist and an awful writer, he's an awful person. He has no redeeming qualities about him, and may actually be one of the worst human beings on the planet. Sure he's not killing anyone, but it's a big planet. :colbert:

14. Lanzer

Lanzer

The saber calls for its master... Member
    Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    Umm:

[​IMG]

Ummm:
    [​IMG]

UMMM?!?!

(No but seriously its either a freaky coincidence or he ripped it.)

15. Quarterman

Quarterman

Just another day in paradise. Member
    KERSHAW! AA-AAAAAAAH! HE'S SAVE EVERY ONE OF US!

More seriously, considering Penders' level of creativity, I don't doubt for a second that he ripped off the Dodgers logo and thought no one would notice.

16. Ell678

Ell678

Am I Annoying You? Member
    Barrow, England
    Sonic Incursion
    "Echyd'nya"

"Echyd'nya"

"Echyd'nya"

[​IMG]

17. THIS.

Also blast it Ell678 you made me choke on my orange juice because of that build up. :P

18. trakker

trakker

The guy that's been warned! Member
    If he did knowingly copy that logo and just rotated it, That is an unimaginable level of lazy and incompetence. it's even sadder, because all he would have had to do to save it from being called out is this.
    [​IMG]
    No doubt he has a long fanfiction.net back story about the origins of his reverse LA logo =P

19. Chimera

Chimera

I'm not a furry. Tech Member
    Castlevania prettyness
    Good on him for being a baseball fan, but methinks the inverted logo is a smidge inappropriate for a story about space marine furries.

20. Molotok

Molotok

Gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha Member
    Well, his first mistake is not being a fan of the superior baseball team from California: the San Francisco Giants*

But seriously, he couldn't think of a better name? The writing on the badge/shield makes me think Klingon, vaguely, but I highly doubt he's going to actually create a consistent alphabet like Futurama's "Alienese", let alone an actual language.

* + - Well, like other sports, I usually pick multiple teams based on divisions past and present. In Major League Baseball, I picked the Giants, Texas Rangers, Chicago White Sox, Chicago Cubs (the loveable losers), Washington Nationals, and Toronto Blue Jays in their respective divisions.