don't click here

Shadow the Hedgehog general hacking discussion

Discussion in 'Engineering & Reverse Engineering' started by ashthedragon, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Don't mean to bump this topic again but how do you swap models in this game? I want to swap Amy or Tails for Shadow if at all possible and now I have a computer that can actually run Dolphin

2. Lanzer

Lanzer

The saber calls for its master... Member
    Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    I think you may have to PM or email total about it. he didn't release a "How to" on doing this and just kind of dropped off the face of the earth.

3. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
    Also no AR codes. ;_;

4. MathUser

MathUser

3rd top wiki contributor Researcher
    It's a late post but I put the unused levels on the wiki:

<a href="http://info.sonicretro.org/
    Game Secrets:Shadow the Hedgehog
    " target="_blank" style="background: url(http://info.sonicretro.org/images/5/50/Reticon.png) right no-repeat; padding-right: 20px; border-bottom: 1px dotted #3366BB; color: #3366BB; cursor:pointer; text-decoration:none;" class="wiki">
    Game Secrets:Shadow the Hedgehog
    </a>

5. Is there a general hacking thread about this game? I'd like to know how to get rid of bloom, lens flres, shinyness effect....

MathUser's link is broken.

6. Lanzer

Lanzer

Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    No I don't believe so, I believe this is the only thing closest to a hack topic general for SHTH. I Guess Ash' can change the topic title to a general discussion of Shadow the Hedgehog hacking.

No matter how crappy they were, Hopefully 2006 and SHTH do come to PC one of these days. it would be fun to poke around with those games too.

7. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    I'm already seeing those being packed with Sonic 4 for an upcoming "Sonic's Gallery of Shame". =P

8. Shakidna

Shakidna

Rehash Rampage Member

9. ashthedragon

ashthedragon

Sonic Paradise Researcher
    Spain
    Sonic Paradise & Sonic Ages
    Done! Sorry for being late!

10. Does anybody have total's shth_one.exe unpacker?

11. "Game Extractor" claims to be able to work with Xbox ShTH's .ONE files. For PS2 files it only shows file list in the archive, and "extracts" 0kb files, or the whole archive, renamed into .TXD.

Converting models to 3DS format:
    http://ps23dformat.wikispaces.com/Shadow+the+Hedgehog
    http://ps23dformat.wikispaces.com/share/view/63139000?replyId=63985376

TXD_2048 tool that was made for GTA and GTA stories, but seems to be working with Shadow. It worked with ADVERTISEMENT.TXD.
    http://gta.nick7.com/
    https://code.google.com/p/txd2048/

12. winterhell

winterhell

It makes sense since GTA 3 and its expansions, Sonic Heroes and STH share the same Renderware engine.

13. Heroes and Shadow seem to be using different or custom file formats, or else why do we need another .ONE format unpacker for Shadow and why are we having troubles even with texture mipmap levels in Heroes.

14. BTW I was bullshitting around with PCSX2, looking for a way to disable bloom, and figured out that ZeroGS with Xenogears TexAlpha hack does the trick. It also removes the menu, HUD, and majority of transparent (alpha blending?) surfaces though. So you have to enable it after you've loaded your save already. Textures may get screwed up, in that case you have to pause and unpause game from "Run" menu.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://I.imgur.com/2zGpv13.png
    http://I.imgur.com/rAskBt0.png

And in GC version, with early Dolphin versions (3 and earlier) you can disable lighting, making a game look like PSX, or as if you've entered "fullbright" console command in HL1. Just saying.

15. Herm the Germ

Herm the Germ

Hmm, not bad. Well done, doctor! Member
    Dresden, Saxony, Germany
    MIDI-to-SMPS-conversions, mostly. Takin' requests, too.
    I actually figured out how to fix the Mipmap issue in Heroes years ago. Can't remember the EXACT way I did it off the top of my head, but if there is interest in the subject, I could try to research the issue anew. I remember it involved using basically every TXD-editing tool in existance since various tools set various flags and combinging those flags is what allowed custom mipmaps in Heroes to be used with the game itself having no issue with the files themselves.

16. evilhamwizard

evilhamwizard

Researcher
    Kinda not hacking related, but something really bizarre.

[​IMG]

The Official Playstation Magazine's 102nd demo disc contains a demo version of Shadow the Hedgehog. Judging from the file dates it appears to be final. But according to this post made a long time a go, they for some reason left a debug like level select screen if you press either the SQUARE or CIRCLE button at the title screen. The demo itself has some weird oddities, like the voices being messed up (they either play the wrong voice or no voice at all). They purged the game of the files it doesn't use except for the first stage, but they did leave files for the test map! They didn't even include those in the final.

NUKKORO.INI and the GINDOWS files still exist in this version. I believe they were removed in the final PS2 version. There's actually a copy of NUKKORO.INI that was left in the CVM. Here's the one I think the game actually uses:

Code (Text):
    1. #
    2. # ぬっころ (sakaki 2004/10/15 15:54:00)
    3. #
    4. # ※数字は、10進,16進のみサポート 100 -100 0x100 -0x100 とか
    5. # 区切りはスペース
    6. #
    7. # ALL項目で使用可能
    8. # ●ROM         ロムバージョン                         DEVELOP/TEST/1ST/E3Media/E3Title/ALPHA/BETA/FINAL
    9. # ●DEBUGWHO    デバッグ誰                              Sakakibara/Naito/Meso/Nakazawa/Takeshima/Sato/Okada/Artist/Player/Sound/FontInstance
    10. # ●PREDVDLIST  あらかじめ用意されている                DVDLIST 使う1 使わない0
    11. # ●HEAPINFO    ヒープの情報をデフォルトで表示          する1 しない0
    12. # ●LOGFILE     ログをdiskImageに出力する(重い)       する1 しない0
    13. # ●LOGREPORT   ログを出力                              System/Memory/File/Resource/Gadget/Event/Player/Enemy/Nop
    14. # ●LANGUAGE    テキスト言語                            JAPANESE/ENGLISH/SPANISH
    15. # ●SPEECH      音声言語                                JAPANESE/ENGLISH/SPANISH
    16. # ●CHECKSIZE   読み込みサイズチェック                  する1 しない0
    17. #
    18. # Stage項目で使用可能
    19. # ●PLAYER      プレイヤ位置[7]:                        プレイヤ番号 XPOS YPOS ZPOS XANG YANG ZANG
    20. # ●STARTSPD    プレイヤ初速[4]:                        プレイヤ番号 XSPD YSPD ZSPD
    21. # ●STARTDEMO   デモ再生か?[1]:                        1/0
    22. # ●RANK_H      Heroランクスコア[5]:                    ランクAのスコア ランクBのスコア ランクCのスコア ランクDのスコア
    23. # ●RANK_D      Darkランクスコア[5]:                    ランクAのスコア ランクBのスコア ランクCのスコア ランクDのスコア
    24. # ●RANK_N      Normal/Bossランクスコア[5]:             ランクAのスコア ランクBのスコア ランクCのスコア ランクDのスコア
    25. #                                                       ボスのランクは秒数を入れてください(1分30秒なら90、ボスは必ずNormalから判定します)
    26. #
    27. # ●GOALEVENTPOS_H      Heroゴール演出位置[3]:          XPOS YPOS ZPOS
    28. # ●GOALEVENTPOS_D      Darkゴール演出位置[3]:          XPOS YPOS ZPOS
    29. # ●GOALEVENTPOS_N      Normal/Bossゴール演出位置[3]:   XPOS YPOS ZPOS
    30. # ●MISSIONCOUNT_H      Heroミッションカウンタ値[2]:    ミッション成功カウンタ値 ミッション失敗カウンタ値
    31. # ●MISSIONCOUNT_D      Darkミッションカウンタ値[2]:    ミッション成功カウンタ値 ミッション失敗カウンタ値
    32. #                                                       入力の仕方:
    33. #                                                       ・成功カウンタ値について
    34. #                                                         ミッションがターゲット破壊・起動系なら破壊・起動させる数を入力
    35. #                                                         ミッションがエネミー倒せ系ならエネミーを倒す数を入力
    36. #                                                         ミッションが制限時間系なら秒数を入力
    37. #                                                       ・失敗カウンタ値について
    38. #                                                         ミッション失敗がない場合は 0 を入力 (0にすると失敗判定を行わなくなります)
    39. #                                                         ミッション失敗がある場合は、
    40. #                                                           ターゲット破壊・逃したらダメ系は、ミッション失敗となるターゲット数を入力
    41. #                                                       ・ミッションがない場合/数とか関係ない場合(ゴールリング触るとか)
    42. #                                                         入力しなくてOK
    43. # ●MIPMAPK                ステージ中のMIPMAP K値の10倍の値(ステージで一個限定、10倍なのは、小数点が書けないから)
    44. # ●REGION             リージョンコード    NTSC/PAL60/PAL50
    45. # ●AREA               エリアコード      JP/US/EU
    46. #
    48. [ALL]
    49. #ROM : DEVELOP
    50. #ROM : FINAL
    51. ROM : TGS
    52. PREDVDLIST : 0
    53. DEBUGWHO : Player
    54. #DEBUGWHO : Player/FontInstance
    55. #DEBUGWHO : Player/Sakakibara
    56. HEAPINFO : 1
    57. # LOGFILE : 0
    58. LOGREPORT : System    On
    59. LOGREPORT : Memory    On
    60. LOGREPORT : File      On
    61. LOGREPORT : Resource  On
    62. LOGREPORT : Gadget    On
    63. LOGREPORT : Event     On
    64. LOGREPORT : Player    On
    65. LOGREPORT : Enemy     On
    66. LOGREPORT : Nop       Off
    67. LANGUAGE : JAPANESE
    68. SPEECH : JAPANESE
    69. REGION : NTSC
    70. AREA : JP
    72. #各ステージパラメータは、nukkori.infに移動しました。
    73. #こちらのファイルは _(アンダーバーはついていません)
    74. #更新したら、_をとらなくても反映されるようにして欲しいという要望があったため
    75. #個人設定と、ステージ設定を分けました。(sakaki 2005/07/07 02:16:25)
    Here's _NUKKORO.INF:

Code (Text):
    1. #
    2. # ぬっころ (sakaki 2004/10/15 15:54:00)
    3. #
    4. # ※数字は、10進,16進のみサポート 100 -100 0x100 -0x100 とか
    5. # 区切りはスペース
    6. #
    7. # ALL項目で使用可能
    8. # ●ROM         ロムバージョン                         DEVELOP/TEST/1ST/E3Media/E3Title/ALPHA/BETA/FINAL
    9. # ●DEBUGWHO    デバッグ誰                              Sakakibara/Naito/Meso/Nakazawa/Takeshima/Sato/Okada/Artist/Player/Sound/FontInstance
    10. # ●PREDVDLIST  あらかじめ用意されている                DVDLIST 使う1 使わない0
    11. # ●HEAPINFO    ヒープの情報をデフォルトで表示          する1 しない0
    12. # ●LOGFILE     ログをdiskImageに出力する(重い)       する1 しない0
    13. # ●LOGREPORT   ログを出力                              System/Memory/File/Resource/Gadget/Event/Player/Enemy/Nop
    14. # ●LANGUAGE    テキスト言語                            JAPANESE/ENGLISH/SPANISH
    15. # ●SPEECH      音声言語                                JAPANESE/ENGLISH/SPANISH
    16. # ●CHECKSIZE   読み込みサイズチェック                  する1 しない0
    17. #
    18. # Stage項目で使用可能
    19. # ●PLAYER      プレイヤ位置[7]:                        プレイヤ番号 XPOS YPOS ZPOS XANG YANG ZANG
    20. # ●STARTSPD    プレイヤ初速[4]:                        プレイヤ番号 XSPD YSPD ZSPD
    21. # ●STARTDEMO   デモ再生か?[1]:                        1/0
    22. # ●RANK_H      Heroランクスコア[5]:                    ランクAのスコア ランクBのスコア ランクCのスコア ランクDのスコア
    23. # ●RANK_D      Darkランクスコア[5]:                    ランクAのスコア ランクBのスコア ランクCのスコア ランクDのスコア
    24. # ●RANK_N      Normal/Bossランクスコア[5]:             ランクAのスコア ランクBのスコア ランクCのスコア ランクDのスコア
    25. #                                                       ボスのランクは秒数を入れてください(1分30秒なら90、ボスは必ずNormalから判定します)
    26. #
    27. # ●GOALEVENTPOS_H      Heroゴール演出位置[3]:          XPOS YPOS ZPOS
    28. # ●GOALEVENTPOS_D      Darkゴール演出位置[3]:          XPOS YPOS ZPOS
    29. # ●GOALEVENTPOS_N      Normal/Bossゴール演出位置[3]:   XPOS YPOS ZPOS
    30. # ●GOALEVENTPOS_X      ハードモード時ゴール演出位置[3]:   XPOS YPOS ZPOS
    31. # ●START2P                2Pバトル開始時演出位置[3]:    XPOS YPOS ZPOS
    32. # ●MISSIONCOUNT_H      Heroミッションカウンタ値[2]:    ミッション成功カウンタ値 ミッション失敗カウンタ値
    33. # ●MISSIONCOUNT_D      Darkミッションカウンタ値[2]:    ミッション成功カウンタ値 ミッション失敗カウンタ値
    34. #                                                       入力の仕方:
    35. #                                                       ・成功カウンタ値について
    36. #                                                         ミッションがターゲット破壊・起動系なら破壊・起動させる数を入力
    37. #                                                         ミッションがエネミー倒せ系ならエネミーを倒す数を入力
    38. #                                                         ミッションが制限時間系なら秒数を入力
    39. #                                                       ・失敗カウンタ値について
    40. #                                                         ミッション失敗がない場合は 0 を入力 (0にすると失敗判定を行わなくなります)
    41. #                                                         ミッション失敗がある場合は、
    42. #                                                           ターゲット破壊・逃したらダメ系は、ミッション失敗となるターゲット数を入力
    43. #                                                       ・ミッションがない場合/数とか関係ない場合(ゴールリング触るとか)
    44. #                                                         入力しなくてOK
    45. # ●MIPMAPK                ステージ中のMIPMAP K値の10倍の値(ステージで一個限定、10倍なのは、小数点が書けないから)
    46. # ●REGION             リージョンコード    NTSC/PAL60/PAL50
    47. # ●AREA               エリアコード      JP/US/EU
    48. #
    50. [ALL]
    51. ROM : DEVELOP
    52. PREDVDLIST : 0
    53. DEBUGWHO : Player
    54. HEAPINFO : 0
    55. # LOGFILE : 0
    56. LOGREPORT : System    On
    57. LOGREPORT : Memory    On
    58. LOGREPORT : File      On
    59. LOGREPORT : Resource  On
    60. LOGREPORT : Gadget    On
    61. LOGREPORT : Event     On
    62. LOGREPORT : Player    On
    63. LOGREPORT : Enemy     On
    64. LOGREPORT : Nop       Off
    65. LANGUAGE : JAPANESE
    66. SPEECH : JAPANESE
    67. REGION : NTSC
    68. AREA : JP
    70. #各ステージパラメータは、nukkori.infに移動しました。
    71. #こちらのファイルは _(アンダーバーはついていません)
    72. #更新したら、_をとらなくても反映されるようにして欲しいという要望があったため
    73. #個人設定と、ステージ設定を分けました。(sakaki 2005/07/07 02:16:25)
    Hmm...

EDIT: You can download the extracted demo here. You can run this just fine in PCSX2, just load the .ELF file.

17. Woofmute

Woofmute

stuck in ram Member
    turning into a dreamcast
    Interesting that they used Gindows here, seeing as it was also a Dreamcast debug system used in games like Rez. Guess they just kept the name for later debug systems.

18. Lanzer

Lanzer

Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    First off, crystallize thank you for all your hard work. we really appreciate your efforts and hopefully we see allot more from you in the future.

Second, evilhamwizard why would they leave files for a test level but go through the trouble of cleaning up the rest? doesn't make sense to me unless they actually forgot they had a test level in Shadow still.

19. evilhamwizard

evilhamwizard

Researcher
    Beats me. The only two stages that have their files in the demo are STG0000 and STG0100. I don't recall STG0000 being in the final PS2 version, even though it's there in the Gamecube version. The Gindows.png file was definitely removed from the final PS2 version, as well as all the config files. The "URA Stage Select" is completely absent in any other version as far as I know. Sadly, STG0000 doesn't appear in the stage select so you can't load it.

I tried to change the NUKKORO.ini file by commenting out the parameters used for the ROM and DEBUGWHO and removing the comments from "ROM : DEVELOP" and "DEBUGWHO : Player/Sakakibara" with a hex editor, but nothing changed. I don't believe the game is looking at these files anymore. Or maybe I screwed something up while editing? I haven't been successful in finding something that can repackage CVM archives that also works with replacing files (Apache supposedly can do this but replacing files in a CVM doesn't work for me).

I believe since the demo files aren't as necessarily restricted as they would've been if they were on a disc, it'd be a lot easier to modify the files. I don't believe it was mentioned in this thread or not, but it is possible to run games on Dolphin without the games being in GCM format. You have to extract the entire GCM (all the files plus the APPLOADER and the game's .dol file) then go to the Paths tab in the Config window and then set the DVD Root path to the directory of the game's files, and set the Apploader directory to the place where the game's Apploader was saved. Then to load the game, just go to file and Open the game's .dol file. Dolphin can also tell you what files the game attempts to load by looking at the log output (View -> Log Configuration and enable all the Log Types and set the output to Write to the Console/Window, then View -> Show Log to show the log as the game runs). PCSX2 can do something similar.

EDIT: Crap, I forgot to mention. When I was checking the PS2 version of Shadow a while back, I found out that NUKKORO's settings are actually hardcoded in the game's executable. Turns out that's exactly the case for this demo. That explains why changes to NUKKORO.ini wouldn't work for me here. Check these out:

Code (ASM):
    1. main:007CA930 aAllRomTgsPredv:.ascii "[ALL]\n"         # DATA XREF: sub_2CAB40+24o
    2. main:007CA930                 .ascii "ROM : TGS\n"
    3. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PREDVDLIST : 0\n"
    4. main:007CA930                 .ascii "DEBUGWHO : Player\n"
    5. main:007CA930                 .ascii "HEAPINFO : 1\n"
    6. main:007CA930                 .ascii "LOGREPORT : System On\n"
    7. main:007CA930                 .ascii "LOGREPORT : Memory On\n"
    8. main:007CA930                 .ascii "LOGREPORT : File On\n"
    9. main:007CA930                 .ascii "LOGREPORT : Resource On\n"
    10. main:007CA930                 .ascii "LOGREPORT : Gadget On\n"
    11. main:007CA930                 .ascii "LOGREPORT : Event On\n"
    12. main:007CA930                 .ascii "LOGREPORT : Player On\n"
    13. main:007CA930                 .ascii "LOGREPORT : Enemy On\n"
    14. main:007CA930                 .ascii "LOGREPORT : Nop Off\n"
    15. main:007CA930                 .ascii "LANGUAGE : JAPANESE\n"
    16. main:007CA930                 .ascii "SPEECH : JAPANESE\n"
    17. main:007CA930                 .ascii "REGION : NTSC\n"
    18. main:007CA930                 .ascii "AREA : JP\n"
    19. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[Practice]\n"
    20. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 0 0 0 0 0 0\n"
    21. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MIPMAPK : -70\n"
    22. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[Practice01]\n"
    23. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[Practice02]\n"
    24. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[Practice03]\n"
    25. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[EVENT]\n"
    26. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[City1]\n"
    27. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 0 -93 260 0 0 0\n"
    28. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_N : -4934 -6032 8887\n"
    29. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_H : -2840 -9128 10976\n"
    30. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_D : -2840 -9128 10976\n"
    31. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_X : -2840 -9128 10976\n"
    32. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_H : 30000 25000 15000 5000\n"
    33. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_N : 32000 28000 20000 10000\n"
    34. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_D : 30000 25000 15000 5000\n"
    35. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_D : 35 0\n"
    36. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_H : 45 0\n"
    37. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[Circuit]\n"
    38. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 -10000 0 0 0 0 0\n"
    39. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_H : 17750 622 15360\n"
    40. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_D : 12770 1200 15380\n"
    41. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_X : 12770 1200 15380\n"
    42. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_H : 16000 12000 8000 4000\n"
    43. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_D : 10000 8000 5000 2000\n"
    44. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[Canyon1]\n"
    45. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MIPMAPK : -70\n"
    46. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 0 0 0 0 0 0\n"
    47. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_N : -153 -540 -4403\n"
    48. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_H : -153 -540 -4403\n"
    49. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_D : -153 -540 -4403\n"
    50. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_X : -153 -540 -4403\n"
    51. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_H : 26000 20000 15000 5000\n"
    52. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_N : 28000 22000 16000 8000\n"
    53. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_D : 24000 20000 12000 5000\n"
    54. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_D : 5 0\n"
    55. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_H : 60 0\n"
    56. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[Highway]\n"
    57. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 0 58 550 0 0 0\n"
    58. main:007CA930                 .ascii "STARTSPD : 0 100 0 0\n"
    59. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_H : 25316 -7189 -3589\n"
    60. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_D : 28680 -7700 -360\n"
    61. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_X : 28680 -7700 -360\n"
    62. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_H : 22000 18000 12000 8000\n"
    63. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_D : 22000 18000 12000 8000\n"
    64. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[HorrorCastle]\n"
    65. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 0 300 0 0 0 0\n"
    66. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_N : -14190 -5270 -20752\n"
    67. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_H : -3420 -1844 -21000\n"
    68. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_D : -4500 -1912 -9270\n"
    69. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_X : -14190 -5270 -20752\n"
    70. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_H : 18000 16000 12000 8000\n"
    71. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_N : 18000 16000 12000 8000\n"
    72. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_D : 14000 12000 8000 5000\n"
    73. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_D : 5 0\n"
    74. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_H : 2 0\n"
    75. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[PrisonIsland]\n"
    76. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 0 80 -90 0 0 0\n"
    77. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_N : -23030 -5054 -10080\n"
    78. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_H : -32040 -8310 -10070\n"
    79. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_D : -22210 -5004 -10090\n"
    80. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_X : -32040 -8310 -10070\n"
    81. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_H : 22000 20000 15000 10000\n"
    82. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_N : 28000 26000 20000 10000\n"
    83. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_D : 28000 26000 20000 10000\n"
    84. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_D : 40 0\n"
    85. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_H : 5 0\n"
    86. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[Circus]\n"
    87. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MIPMAPK : -70\n"
    88. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_N : -13740 -10684 -20073\n"
    89. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_H : -5998 -6446 -19425\n"
    90. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_D : -5120 -6456 -19422\n"
    91. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_X : -13740 -10684 -20073\n"
    92. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_H : 26000 22000 16000 10000\n"
    93. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_N : 23000 20000 15000 10000\n"
    94. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_D : 30000 28000 20000 10000\n"
    95. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_D : 20 0\n"
    96. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_H : 400 0\n"
    97. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[City2]\n"
    98. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 0 350 0 0 21 0\n"
    99. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_H : -6980 -140 3510\n"
    100. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_D : 551 -9 674\n"
    101. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_X : -6980 -140 3510\n"
    102. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_H : 18000 16000 14000 12000\n"
    103. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_D : 28000 26000 20000 12000\n"
    104. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_D : 5 480\n"
    105. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_H : 20 480\n"
    106. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_HARD : 5 0\n"
    107. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[ARKPast1]\n"
    108. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MIPMAPK : -57\n"
    109. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 -15 56 -16 0 0 0\n"
    110. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_H : 10 0\n"
    111. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_D : 60 0\n"
    112. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_N : 2038 540 668\n"
    113. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_H : 2038 540 668\n"
    114. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_D : 2038 540 668\n"
    115. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_X : 2038 540 668\n"
    116. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_H : 4500 4000 3000 2000\n"
    117. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_N : 30000 27000 22000 10000\n"
    118. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_D : 28000 25000 20000 10000\n"
    119. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_HARD : 10 0\n"
    120. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[canyon2]\n"
    121. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MIPMAPK : -70\n"
    122. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 0 600 -250 0 0 0\n"
    123. main:007CA930                 .ascii "STARTSPD : 0 0 0 0\n"
    124. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_N : -1 0 228\n"
    125. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_H : -1 0 228\n"
    126. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_D : -1 0 228\n"
    127. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_X : -1 0 228\n"
    128. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_H : 30000 25000 20000 8000\n"
    129. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_N : 25000 20000 15000 8000\n"
    130. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_D : 16000 12000 10000 5000\n"
    131. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_D : 5 0\n"
    132. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_H : 5 0\n"
    133. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[eWorld]\n"
    134. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 106 -1411 21352 0 0 0\n"
    135. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_N : 0 140 -19070\n"
    136. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_H : 0 840 -19025\n"
    137. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_D : 1400 50 1660\n"
    138. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_X : 0 840 -19025\n"
    139. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_H : 3000 2500 1500 500\n"
    140. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_N : 27000 24000 18000 10000\n"
    141. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_D : 4000 3500 2500 1000\n"
    142. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_D : 30 0\n"
    143. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_H : 4 0\n"
    144. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_HARD : 4 0\n"
    145. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[Ruins]\n"
    146. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 0 1400 -150 0 0 0\n"
    147. main:007CA930                 .ascii "STARTSPD : 0 0 0 2\n"
    148. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_H : 1205 -2618 -12405\n"
    149. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_D : 5635 -4516 -12895\n"
    150. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_X : 5635 -4516 -12895\n"
    151. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_H : 32000 29000 23000 10000\n"
    152. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_D : 35000 32000 25000 10000\n"
    153. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_H : 50 0\n"
    154. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[ARKRuins1]\n"
    155. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 0 0 0 0-90 0\n"
    156. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_N : 2200 -20886 7498\n"
    157. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_H : 2200 -20886 7498\n"
    158. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_D : 2200 -20886 7498\n"
    159. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_X : 2200 -20886 7498\n"
    160. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_N : 37000 34000 27000 10000\n"
    161. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_D : 36000 33000 26000 10000\n"
    162. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_D : 4 0\n"
    163. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[Sky]\n"
    164. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MIPMAPK : -80\n"
    165. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 0 0 -30 0 0 0\n"
    166. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_N : 2103 -2360 -36346\n"
    167. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_H : 2103 -2360 -36346\n"
    168. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_D : 2103 -2360 -36346\n"
    169. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_X : 2103 -2360 -36346\n"
    170. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_H : 33000 28000 20000 10000\n"
    171. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_N : 20000 18000 12000 8000\n"
    172. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_D : 20000 18000 12000 8000\n"
    173. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_D : 1 1\n"
    174. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_H : 35 0\n"
    175. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[Jungle]\n"
    176. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 0 300 0 0 0 0\n"
    177. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_N : -1421 -210 -6502\n"
    178. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_H : -1421 -210 -6502\n"
    179. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_D : -1421 -210 -6502\n"
    180. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_X : -1421 -210 -6502\n"
    181. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_H : 28000 24000 15000 10000\n"
    182. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_N : 30000 26000 20000 15000\n"
    183. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_D : 30000 25000 15000 10000\n"
    184. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_D : 28 0\n"
    185. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_H : 1 1\n"
    186. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[Space]\n"
    187. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 1160 1716 47 0 90 0\n"
    188. main:007CA930                 .ascii "STARTSPD : 0 0 0 0\n"
    189. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_N : -11175 -7744 -10624\n"
    190. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_H : -11175 -7744 -10624\n"
    191. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_D : -11175 -7744 -10624\n"
    192. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_X : -11175 -7744 -10624\n"
    193. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_H : 34000 31000 28000 25000\n"
    194. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_N : 26000 23000 15000 10000\n"
    195. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_D : 20000 17000 12000 5000\n"
    196. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_D : 6 0\n"
    197. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_H : 300 0\n"
    198. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[ARKPast2]\n"
    199. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MIPMAPK : -57\n"
    200. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 2124 15 1940 0 -90 0\n"
    201. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_N : 0 0 0\n"
    202. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_H : 0 0 0\n"
    203. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_X : 0 0 0\n"
    204. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_H : 16000 13000 10000 5000\n"
    205. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_N : 34000 31000 25000 15000\n"
    206. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_H : 35 0\n"
    207. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[GunsBase]\n"
    208. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MIPMAPK : -90\n"
    209. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 0 -80 -120 0 0 0\n"
    210. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_H : -12222 -474 -5445\n"
    211. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_D : -12222 -474 -5445\n"
    212. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_X : -12222 -474 -5445\n"
    213. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_H : 18000 15000 10000 5000\n"
    214. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_D : 20000 18000 12000 5000\n"
    215. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_D : 3 0\n"
    216. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[DoomsBase1]\n"
    217. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MIPMAPK : -90\n"
    218. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 900 -900 -10890 0 0 0\n"
    219. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_H : 2196 -5457 -36653\n"
    220. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_D : 2196 -5457 -36653\n"
    221. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_X : 2196 -5457 -36653\n"
    222. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_H : 18000 14000 10000 5000\n"
    223. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_D : 28000 24000 18000 8000\n"
    224. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_D : 50 0\n"
    225. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[EggmansBase]\n"
    226. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 0 0 0 0 0 0\n"
    227. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_H : -744 -1334 -12845\n"
    228. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_D : -744 -1334 -12845\n"
    229. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_X : -744 -1334 -12845\n"
    230. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_H : 32000 25000 20000 15000\n"
    231. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_D : 26000 22000 18000 12000\n"
    232. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_D : 5 0\n"
    233. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[ARKRuins2]\n"
    234. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 0 15 40 0 0 0\n"
    235. main:007CA930                 .ascii "STARTSPD : 0 0 0 0\n"
    236. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_N : 566 -1006 -31472\n"
    237. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_H : 9499 6140 -34758\n"
    238. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_D : 546 -1012 -31470\n"
    239. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_X : 9499 6140 -34758\n"
    240. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_H : 15000 12000 8000 4000\n"
    241. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_D : 24000 21000 15000 10000\n"
    242. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_D : 900 0\n"
    243. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_H : 900 0\n"
    244. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[DoomsBase2]\n"
    245. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MIPMAPK : -90\n"
    246. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 -60 1200 -180 0 0 0\n"
    247. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_H : 1879 -5220 -36991\n"
    248. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_D : 1879 -5220 -36991\n"
    249. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_X : 1879 -5220 -36991\n"
    250. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_H : 25000 22000 15000 8000\n"
    251. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_D : 18000 15000 10000 5000\n"
    252. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_D : 4 0\n"
    253. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[DoomsCore]\n"
    254. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MIPMAPK : -90\n"
    255. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 230 950 20 0 -96 0\n"
    256. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_N : 35145 -4972 12981\n"
    257. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_H : 35145 -4972 12981\n"
    258. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_X : 35145 -4972 12981\n"
    259. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_H : 600 0\n"
    260. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[BossBK1]\n"
    261. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 -680 1 -1 0 0 0\n"
    262. main:007CA930                 .ascii "STARTSPD : 0 0 0 0\n"
    263. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_N : -680 0 365\n"
    264. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_N : 100 120 150 180\n"
    265. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[BossEggMeka1]\n"
    266. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 0 0 -250 0 180 0\n"
    267. main:007CA930                 .ascii "STARTSPD : 0 0 0 0\n"
    268. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_N : 0 0 -250\n"
    269. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_N : 120 150 180 210\n"
    270. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[BossGUN1]\n"
    271. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 0 0 -330 0 180 0\n"
    272. main:007CA930                 .ascii "STARTSPD : 0 0 0 0\n"
    273. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_N : 300 0 340\n"
    274. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_N : 110 150 180 210\n"
    275. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[BossEggMeka2]\n"
    276. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 0 0 -365 0 180 0\n"
    277. main:007CA930                 .ascii "STARTSPD : 0 0 0 0\n"
    278. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_N : 0 0 0\n"
    279. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_N : 200 240 270 300\n"
    280. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[BossBK2]\n"
    281. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 280 -159 5 0 90 0\n"
    282. main:007CA930                 .ascii "STARTSPD : 0 0 0 0\n"
    283. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_N : 280 -160 -150\n"
    284. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_N : 120 150 180 210\n"
    285. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[BossGUN2]\n"
    286. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 0 -90 0 0 90 0\n"
    287. main:007CA930                 .ascii "STARTSPD : 0 0 0 0\n"
    288. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_N : 0 -90 0\n"
    289. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_N : 110 150 180 210\n"
    290. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[BossEggMeka3]\n"
    291. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 0 0 -345 0 180 0\n"
    292. main:007CA930                 .ascii "STARTSPD : 0 0 0 0\n"
    293. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_N : 0 60 0\n"
    294. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_N : 45 60 90 120\n"
    295. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[BossBlack_0610]\n"
    296. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MIPMAPK : -57\n"
    297. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 0 0 350 0 0 0\n"
    298. main:007CA930                 .ascii "STARTSPD : 0 0 0 0\n"
    299. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_N : 25 0 -430\n"
    300. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_N : 120 180 240 270\n"
    301. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[BossSonic_0611]\n"
    302. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MIPMAPK : -57\n"
    303. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 0 0 -200 0 180 0\n"
    304. main:007CA930                 .ascii "STARTSPD : 0 0 0 0\n"
    305. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_N : 0 0 0\n"
    306. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_N : 240 270 300 360\n"
    307. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[BossEggmanRobbo_0612]\n"
    308. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MIPMAPK : -57\n"
    309. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 260 0 380 0 0 0\n"
    310. main:007CA930                 .ascii "STARTSPD : 0 0 0 0\n"
    311. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_N : 0 0 0\n"
    312. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_N : 200 240 300 360\n"
    313. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[BossSonic_0613]\n"
    314. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MIPMAPK : -57\n"
    315. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 0 0 -260 0 180 0\n"
    316. main:007CA930                 .ascii "STARTSPD : 0 0 0 0\n"
    317. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_N : 0 0 0\n"
    318. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_N : 240 270 300 360\n"
    319. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[BossEggmanRobbo_0614]\n"
    320. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MIPMAPK : -57\n"
    321. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 260 0 380 0 0 0\n"
    322. main:007CA930                 .ascii "STARTSPD : 0 0 0 0\n"
    323. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_N : 0 0 0\n"
    324. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_N : 200 240 300 360\n"
    325. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[BossEggmanRobbo_0615]\n"
    326. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 350 0 380 0 0 0\n"
    327. main:007CA930                 .ascii "STARTSPD : 0 0 0 0\n"
    328. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_N : 0 0 -380\n"
    329. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_N : 200 240 300 360\n"
    330. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[BossBlack_0616]\n"
    331. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 0 0 350 0 0 0\n"
    332. main:007CA930                 .ascii "STARTSPD : 0 0 0 0\n"
    333. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_N : 0 0 0\n"
    334. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_N : 120 180 240 270\n"
    335. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[BossBlack_0617]\n"
    336. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MIPMAPK : -70\n"
    337. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 0 0 350 0 0 0\n"
    338. main:007CA930                 .ascii "STARTSPD : 0 0 0 0\n"
    339. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_N : 0 0 0\n"
    340. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_N : 120 180 240 270\n"
    341. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[BossSonic_0618]\n"
    342. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MIPMAPK : -70\n"
    343. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 0 0 260 0 0 0\n"
    344. main:007CA930                 .ascii "STARTSPD : 0 0 0 0\n"
    345. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_N : 0 0 0\n"
    346. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_N : 240 270 300 360\n"
    347. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[BossLast]\n"
    348. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 0 0 0 0 180 0\n"
    349. main:007CA930                 .ascii "STARTSPD : 0 0 0 0\n"
    350. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_N : 0 0 0\n"
    351. main:007CA930                 .ascii "RANK_N : 90 240 360 480\n"
    352. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[GUN2P_0800]\n"
    353. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MIPMAPK : -70\n"
    354. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 0 40 -555 0 180 0\n"
    355. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 1 0 40 555 0 0 0\n"
    356. main:007CA930                 .ascii "START2P : 0 -100 0\n"
    357. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_N : 0 -100 0\n"
    358. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_N : 600 0\n"
    359. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[GUN2P_0801]\n"
    360. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MIPMAPK : -70\n"
    361. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 944 850 3116 0 90 0\n"
    362. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 1 -944 850 3116 0 -90 0\n"
    363. main:007CA930                 .ascii "START2P : 106 751 3117\n"
    364. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_N : 106 751 3117\n"
    365. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_N : 600 0\n"
    366. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[GUN2P_0802]\n"
    367. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MIPMAPK : -70\n"
    368. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 0 -754 100 434 0 -240 0\n"
    369. main:007CA930                 .ascii "PLAYER : 1 754 100 -434 0 -60 0\n"
    370. main:007CA930                 .ascii "START2P : -754 2 435\n"
    371. main:007CA930                 .ascii "GOALEVENTPOS_N : -754 2 435\n"
    372. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MISSIONCOUNT_N : 600 0\n"
    373. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[EVENT0901]\n"
    374. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[EVENT0902]\n"
    375. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MIPMAPK : -48\n"
    376. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[EVENT0903]\n"
    377. main:007CA930                 .ascii "MIPMAPK : -48\n"
    378. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[EVENT0904]\n"
    379. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[EVENT0905]\n"
    380. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[EVENT0906]\n"
    381. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[EVENT0907]\n"
    382. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[EVENT0908]\n"
    383. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[EVENT0909]\n"
    384. main:007CA930                 .ascii "[EVENT0910]\n"<0>
    385. main:007CCE1D                 .byte 0, 0, 0
    Is there some way we can modify these strings without screwing up the addressing? We have to change ROM from PLAYER to DEVELOP.

EDIT: I just took the ELF file to the hex editor and overwrote the entries in the beginning of the file to the ones I wanted to change. Ran the game, still doesn't "work". The game will load, the loading graphic will display for a split second, and then that'll be it. No indication of a crash or freeze. This is what happens on the Gamecube as well as the Xbox if you switch ROM from FINAL to DEVELOP/TEST. Bah.

20. There are DKZ Studio to edit CVM files lying inside ShTH ISO. But it can't delete filies from archive, and can't import folders with folder structure preserved. And I'm trying to delete music. Any help on deleting files from CVM archives?
    Nevermind, drag&drop works.