don't click here

SEGA 3D Classics Coming to 3DS

Discussion in 'General Sega Discussion' started by RGamer2009, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Black Squirrel

Black Squirrel

no reverse gear Wiki Sysop
    Northumberland, UK
    steamboat wiki
    It's sort-of a shame in some respects - Sega Classics Arcade Collection has a version of Streets of Rage where the voice samples don't sound like arse.

2. Mastered Realm

Mastered Realm

-
    I've played that SCD version and thought the voices were bad o.o I guess it's a matter of taste?

3. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
    I'd be pissed if they put in the SCD version voices into that game but not bother with the Ecco Sega CD music.

4. Mastered Realm

Mastered Realm

-
    Did you see the video I posted? It's the same genesis original with genesis voices.

5. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
    Oh I know, just saying. (I mean I am still pissed that Ecco doesn't have the Sega CD music, but hey)

6. Black Squirrel

Black Squirrel

no reverse gear Wiki Sysop
    Northumberland, UK
    steamboat wiki
    The PC version of Ecco has higher resolution graphics... but I get the impression a lot of these Sega of America-commisioned things are locked away in a basement somewhere and someone's misplaced the key.

7. FuzzballFox

FuzzballFox

Hmmmmm Member
    UK - Hampshire
    Nothing anymore
    Wow it has just occurred to me we need more Puyo Puyo. :I Not just a remake or such, just in general- was rarely released in the west but the games are so awesome! CHAINS IN THREEE-DDEEEEE

8. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    Damn, the first level intro sounds like a cacophony of ass.

I hope they make an update to all these, once they optimize their emulator enough to have a better sound quality.

9. Mastered Realm

Mastered Realm

-
    Well the overseas versions we have were released a long time after the Japanese versions so I think they don't consider doing that now as they had their chance to do it with the translations :V

10. Anyone think the 3D Classics Shinobi III will have a sort of version of the 6 Button Code or option to use a setup like that? The 6 Button Code was pretty nifty back then

www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7wkh-E_HbM (This is what I mean)

11. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
    Yes, they already announced that feature will be unlocked by default.

12. Wow awesome. I always liked that mode. Nice of them to implement it (Although its more "controller button assignment" thing from what I've read as opposed to the old code ut hey I like it either way)

Still, I wonder how many people managed to initially discover it other than Mijet and RageQuitter87. Other than hackers I guess. :P

13. Mastered Realm

Mastered Realm

-
    The president of M2 is very nice and speaks english :D

14. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    Horii-san is awesome. Shoot M2 an e-mail sometime, he'll respond back. :)

15. You guys inspired me to write him! I love Space Harrier so much and their work with it was top notch, so I wanted to show them my appreciation. I also asked if Sega has considered sharing the Retro engine with them, along with a brief explanation and trailer, lol.

16. Mastered Realm

Mastered Realm

-
    I did and never got a response back + - , it was the kind of PLZ MAKE THIS GAEMMMM email though. I want Sonic Pocket Adventure on my 3DS so bad ;-;  

17. What is his email or what have you?

18. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    I'm having this odd feeling of deja vu, but with Brenda Ross.

19. Mastered Realm

Mastered Realm

-
    Poor thing :V

20. I emailed [email protected]

Wanted to express my adoration for Space Harrier. If someone reads it, cool! If not, that's cool too