don't click here

The Sonic Merchandise Topic

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Retro_Stew, Jul 11, 2011.

1. That classic Knuckles bugger is ace, I wish I had one on my desk (which I havent touched in months since my office became my son's bedroom)

2. I like the smaller vinyl ones more than the statues, though I've never seen either in person.

3. You gotta get out of the Level Up booth at conventions once in a while, I saw the vinyl figures at a toy booth this past NYCC after I left you guys on Saturday, they were $15 I think? Or it might've been the NYCC before that. Either way I saw them.

4. AeonicB

AeonicB

Oldbie
    Freelance
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/593/1020088w.jpg/

Pretty much my only merchandise now. :) 3 inch Tails and a Classic Sonic. Hanging out, at the moment, on my rather messy computer desk. :)

Took this just after replacing my long running Sony MDR-V150's with their newer counterpart, the MDR-ZX100. Not as good, I'll miss my old monitors, but they're the only ones I could find in town. Wish they had a longer cord, at least.

Anyways :P

5. qwertysonic

qwertysonic

creating the biggest sonic collection
    I just bought this be jealous.

[​IMG]

6. Jen

Jen

#lapidot Moderator
    England
    Various drawings
    Oh, the Sonic pinball! I still have mine, along with the "Sonic Mountain Quest" game. They got a LOT of play when I was a kid, but I still have them in the original boxes.

I'll have to take photos of all my Sonic stuff at some point (it's... a bit obsessive, to say the least =P). For now, here's just a couple of pictures of some of the main things, for anyone who's interested...

[​IMG]

That's in my dining room. Yes, I know there are a couple of not-Sonic things there, but I'm running out of room now! Some of this stuff is Orenge's as well (that drawing on the top-left there is his, and as for his Sonic stuff - the signed Sonic 3, Colours, DS All-Stars Racing and 3DS Generations).

And here are my aforementioned F4F statues:

[​IMG]

7. AeonicB

AeonicB

Oldbie
    Freelance
    Seriously, I still want that pinball table.:)

Finally finished the thread. For one, Metal Sonic, I need to track down one of the Jazqres figures because Metal ;_;

For two, I really need to get a job. Not like I haven't been trying, but I need to find some way to display my crap XD I honestly have a Mark I Genesis and Saturn, but nowhere to show them right now.:argh:

Let alone, more figures! The Metal Sonic one...:)

8. :O What are those figurines/statues second to bottom shelf, center?

9. Jen

Jen

#lapidot Moderator
    England
    Various drawings
    Unfortunately I don't remember the name of the company that made them and I don't think I have the original packaging any more (Orenge brought them over from California around 4 years ago IIRC). I'll have a look around and see if I can find any info; I'm curious about it as well now, I always kinda took them for granted without knowing much about them. They"re really nice too, I'll get a better photo tonight when I get home :)

10. Twimfy

Twimfy

UK
    Sonic the Comic stuff
    Although unofficial, this T-Shirt design is pretty cool.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271139131001?var=570137142446&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

11. minichapman

minichapman

I'd like to think I'll be imparting words of wisdo Member
    United Kingdom
    Staying sane.

Oh yes! I own one of these too! Those were the days when decent things came from charity shops and car boot sales.

12. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

Which ones? The ones in the centre? They're the F4F Vinyls. They recently had a re-release over here in the UK, so even if they're sold out again there should be some places to get them. Sonic Merchandise Europe has Knuckles left, but you'll have to shop around for Sonic and Tails. The little figures on the right are F4F minis, which are readily available from Jazwares. There's a lot of bootlegs flying around though. The figures on the left are Jazwares 20th Anniversary line. Classic Eggman w/Egg Robos are long since sold out, but Classic Sonic w/Motobug and Classic Tails w/Grabber are readily available.

EDIT: Derp. Completely missed the part where you said centre.

13. Yes please! And they look like classic designs-- if so I NEED MY OWN SET

14. Jen

Jen

#lapidot Moderator
    England
    Various drawings
    Friend of Sonic, I've had a look around and Blue Blood is right, they were done by First 4 Figures. Here's a better picture of mine:

[​IMG]

I've had a quick look around and managed to find them on the UK Amazon for decent prices: Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles. I don't know if they'd ship worldwide or not though...

Sonic on the US Amazon is 197 dollars for some reason O_O I couldn't find Tails or Knuckles on there. I've not tried eBay in either country because it's like looking for a needle in a haystack on there.

If you have no luck, let me know and we'll try and figure something out - I could always get them from Amazon and ship them out to you or something.

15. Mercury

Mercury

His Name Is Sonic Tech Member
    Location Location
    AeStHete
  16. FeliciaVal

FeliciaVal

Spain
    Wait...what? I have those 3 as well since 2009 or something I think...and as far as I remember they were like 9 euros or something and they're still available in Spain...how come they became so pricey now? I'm kinda shocked

17. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

They were always £10 a piece over here, but I don't think they were ever readily available in America. The prices went up for a while before they got rereleased last year. The price on the eBay links is bull and far beyond what you should expect to pay for them.

18. Omg... they're beautiful. *_* Do they look that great in person?

And I'll look into my options, but hell yeah, if I'm in the situation where they won't ship to America, I will definitely take you up on that offer, Jen. Thank you.

19. Rosie

Rosie

aka Rosie Member
    Yes they do =3

20. Penis, indeed. How the hell did these slip by me...

EDIT: Looks like Amazon UK themselves has Knuckles in stock. 21.00 USD shipped is not bad at all for a nice looking display. The other two are only sold by marketplace sellers... one of them carries both Sonic and Tails, maybe they'll be willing to ship international. Any other ideas where to search for toys from Europe?