don't click here

Sonic Jump

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Arique, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Flare

Flare

A couple of weeks ago but no one replied with anything so... gave it a try and yeah, here are a few examples replacing layout of Green Hill Zone act 1

Green Hill Act 1 with Green Hill Act 2 Chunk - duplicate Red Ring doesn't count, this is additional so it continues onto the act 1 stage after this chunk is complete.
    [​IMG]

Green Hill Act 1 replaced with Jungle Layout.

[​IMG]

2. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Android users, the day has arrived. The game is now out on Android stuff.

3. Dashtube

Dashtube

'Cause I find memes funny Member
    Sonic Exodus
    Well that didn't take too long ._.

4. FeliciaVal

FeliciaVal

Spain
    oh god dat Shadow <333 I approve lol. I think I'll give a try to the Android version later, see if it plays similar as the iOS or not.

5. JcFerggy

JcFerggy

Do you want to taco 'bout it? Member
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    GoldenEye: Source, Other Stuff
    I bought the Android version. No transparencys and the tilt does not work. I hope they fix this, or this was just a waste.

6. Techokami

Techokami

For use only on NTSC Genesis systems Researcher
    HoleNet!
    Sonic Worlds Next
    So... what about us WinPhone users :(

7. Sonic Warrior TJ

Sonic Warrior TJ

Have an ice time Member
    GA
    At least it opens for you. I get the SEGA screen followed by a trip back to my home screen. Rebooted, tried again, same result. It'd be nice if the marketplace could tell you if your phone can't run something before you download it.

8. JcFerggy

JcFerggy

Do you want to taco 'bout it? Member
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    GoldenEye: Source, Other Stuff
    I got the tilt working, but the transparencys are still broken. It makes for a visually ugly time playing.

9. ashthedragon

ashthedragon

Sonic Paradise Researcher
    Spain
    Sonic Paradise & Sonic Ages
    I got it and it works mostly fine. The tilt controls are an arse, though, and the text is too small ( I have to squirt my eyes really hard to read anything).

Overall, the game is pretty good, and I'm happy with it.

10. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    If we're brutally honest? I doubt Sega has the finances to make the game for the 3 of you =P

11. gold lightning

gold lightning

Honestly, I'm not having any issues here on my end. Transparency is just fine and the controls are as tight as tilt controls can be.
    My only issue is that some text is tiny. Most text is just fine though. Overall I am kinda enjoying this game.

Here's the type of phone I have in case it helps someone else decide whether to buy the game or not.
    Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G

12. I was really hoping us Android users would get a Christmas gift, and I am glad we did. Game works perfectly for me on my Samsung Epic, but I agree the tilt controls need more tweaking. They need to be more sensitive to make quick, non-jerky movements possible. But that's an easy patch I suspect

13. woun

woun

Change your world Member
    I play on my tablet TF101. It's sucks.
    [​IMG]

14. Lanzer

Lanzer

The saber calls for its master... Member
    Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
  15. S0LV0

S0LV0

Sonic Generations Helpdesk Tech Member
    Spagonia
    Abusing SMPS
  16. Sporks

Sporks

Has anyone tried it on Kindle Fire? I'd have already gotten it, but it isn't in the Amazon store yet. I would just get it on Google Play, but I have some gift card credit left, and I'd rather just get it there.

17. Techokami

Techokami

For use only on NTSC Genesis systems Researcher
    HoleNet!
    Sonic Worlds Next
    Except WinPhone8 apps use regular C/C++, so a port would be trivial? I mean, I have an iPod Touch, but ever since the update to iOS6, everything has become laggy and unstable.

18. FeliciaVal

FeliciaVal

Spain
    yeah glad to see I'm not the only one having this problem. Since the last update it's really laggy and kinda unplayable at times.
    Also they replaced the 4th stage of ALL levels with a boss fight. That means there are 2 boss fights on every level which happens to be the same boss fight. Like...if you play Green Hill's boss it will be the same for both 4th and 10th stages. Kinda pointless...I'm hoping they're gonna revert to having the 4th stage back because I find stupid having to beat the same boss twice on every level. I had enough trouble with Jungle Zone's boss just to beat it twice.

19. Lanzer

Lanzer

The saber calls for its master... Member
    Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    http://youtu.be/CAjSOqW7tSc

Umm...ok?...right. not sure how to feel about this.

20. She's a complete moron, but I would still do her. Just one of life's cruel ironies I've made peace with.